“Perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2016

After dining all over Australia we decided to visit Adelaide and the fireworks at Glenelg. we booked in at the Europa for dinner, we were greatly surprised to find the service very pleasing and friendly, we were constantly attended too by our waiters especially the young man with the American accent.
The wine selection was good and we had several bottles of New Zealand wines, Sauv Blanc and Pinot Noir which were so refreshing.
The food was superb to say the least as we started with true Italian starters and then moved to the absolutely perfect main meals. I fully recommend the Mussels as they were the best I have ever had (even in Europe)
I never have desert but was convinced to try one of their Gelato deserts which was a mixture of Apple, Strawberry and Blood Orange, flavors and was again remarkable!
we finished our night off with a really pleasing coffee.
The only disappointing part of the night was we could not stay and start all over again.
I really recommend the Europa to anyone who wants a special night and really want to be pampered by the friendliest of staff, I must rate the Europa with a 10 out of 10 and thank the staff for a memorable night.
Timm Bradshaw

1  Thank timm b

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Well located, good for breakfast, or a coffee before leaving for the city on the team right alongside the cafe/ restaurant. Good friendly service, good menus visit every to
we visit Adelaide.

1  Thank M0Ha11
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Met for a late breakfast in Glenelg. The atmosphere was good in the alfresco dining area on a summer morning. The bacon and eggs were nice but a bit pricey as they were not spectacular. The coffee and hot chocolate were ok. The service was good. Don't think I would remember this place.

1  Thank ScottWiles
Reviewed 19 December 2015

We went for lunch. Love the white dining tablecloths, and general ambience. Not noisey, very hot day, but comfortable indoors. Friendly staff. I had th barramundi with risotto. Both were excellent, in fact I was surprised how good the risotto was. We are here from London on holiday and were very satisfied, it reached international standards
The coffee was the best in the area. I had an affogato, which really hit the spot on such a hot day. The glass of red wine was stale, but replaced on request with an apology.
We are taking friends back there this evening for dinner. There was a baked fig entree on menu which I'm dying to try when I go back.

1  Thank mez123371
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

This place was crawling with cyclists having coffee so thought it couldnt be bad. Turna out coffee is good but food is average. Had a simple bacon and eggs with what ended up being stale bread toast. The OJ was watery. Stop here for coffee or maybe other meals but dont worry about breakfast

1  Thank lozzamc
Cody L, Public Relations Manager at Europa at the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Hi Iozzamc,

Your review has surprised me as we usually get such high praise for our breakfast dishes. Our chefs would never use stale bread in our kitchen but I'm sorry you feel that this was served to you.
Our coffee is some of the best in Glenelg and we are very proud of that. I hope you try us again sometime.

Kind regards,