Conveniently located just a few minutes walk from the Jetty and town. Stayed in "the chapel" room which was nicely appointed, airy and cool (even without 2 the air con units which we expected to need given the weather). Everything required was provided and office staff were very helpful and friendly. Would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seawall Apartments are unique heritage listed apartments, located on a traffic free promenade, right on the beach at Glenelg. Our small private hotel is just 500m from Jetty Road with its many restaurants, shops and the tram to the city. We have a range of apartments to suit, from studio apartments for a couple, to 4 bedroom apartments accommodating up to 8 people. All apartments have a large spa baths, fully equipped kitchens/kitchenettes, are air conditioned with flat screen TVs, DVD player and Ipod docking stations. We have FREE WIFI internet access in all of the apartments. Our off street car parking is complementary to our guests. Seawall Apartments has several spacious, open decked areas with shady seating and BBQs. This is just the spot to watch the sunset over the ocean or take in a little dolphin spotting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Seawall Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seawall Apartments Hotel Glenelg
- Seawall Apartments Glenelg, South Australia