We stayed here for a week in December 2011, renting the Seafront Studio apartment. We had an absolutely lovely time with the standard of the accommodation adding to the overall pleasure of our trip. The apartment was just right for two people, with a comfortable bed and great bathroom with spa bath and excellent seperate power shower. The view from the dining table was beautiful and this view was further enhanced by being able to dine outside the apartment overlooking the beach and the sea. Good onsite facilities including washing machines and tumble drier and parking. Friendly and helpful staff make this excellent place to stay.
Apartment is only a short walk from the centre of Glenelg with all its facilities and the tram to central Adelaide. I can also thoroghly recommend the nearby Holdfast Hotel as somwhere to enjoy a drink or three and have a very pleasant meal.
I cannot recommend the Sewall Aprtments highly enough. Book it.
Bruce & Liz armstrong, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seawall Apartments provides boutique contemporary accommodation in original stately buildings with a touch of vintage charm on the Esplanade at Glenelg in Adelaide, South Australia. The family run, private hotel is located only 500m from Jetty Road, Glenelg, comprising a vast array of restaurants, boutiques, food stores and family friendly activities. There is also direct access to the city of Adelaide via tram. We have a range of apartments to suit all travellers. With twenty-two apartments available on the property, there is always something to suit. From one-bedroom studio apartments for a business traveller or couple, to large four bedroom apartments for extended families and group gatherings, catering up to eight people. All apartments are accommodated in original buildings, over four Esplanade blocks facing Glenelg Beach. All apartments offer spa baths, self contained cooking facilities, reverse cycle air-conditioning and flat screen TV’s. The property also offers free Wifi and off-street parking, complementary to all guests. Seawall provides a home away from home, offering space, easy access to safe and clean Glenelg beach, open decked areas and barbecues. A convenient and quiet offering for the business or holiday traveller wanting a different hotel experience. The perfect spot to watch sunset over the ocean and take in a little dolphin spotting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seawall Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seawall Apartments Hotel Glenelg
- Seawall Apartments Glenelg, South Australia