“Grandchildren”

Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Glenelg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Thought this was a great idea for a wet day.
It's expensive when you have to pay from 1 year old up.
Very very busy cafe/playground.
So busy they stopped serving food! Children can't wait. Just ridiculous. Very poor staffing.
Equipment was good for up to five year olds.
Very disappointed that we had to leave in order to get some lunch elsewhere. Will think twice about going again.

Kelly E, General Manager at Wiggly Worms, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

We are really sorry about your experience, this particular day we were very quiet at 11:15 which is the normal indicating time for the day that we let a staff member go home. Then we got very busy, very quickly and had staff return at 12:30. This was a mistake on our part. As wet days are always very busy comparative to our normal days due to weather.

Our prices are quiet competitive with other playground being $6 for 1-2 years and $8 for over 3's.

If your looking for a quieter play time I'd recommend coming in the afternoon.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Use to come here as a kid myself, loved it and kept us entertained for ages. Also fall asleep on the way home.

Kelly E, Owner at Wiggly Worms, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thanks Jo,
Love hearing about the little ones having a great time :)

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

My son LOVED it there BUT my Nachos were AWFUL the corn chips tasted stale and the topping was COLD I left half of it. My Turkish bread the time before was over priced and the topping was mininimal as it was on my friends. Great place to play but eat before you go to avoid terrible over priced food!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

This is a great place to host a children's party. New management made our LO's first birthday hassle free. We had everything mostly organised for us like decorations, tables including a high chair for the celebrant. Our guests enjoyed the food and the kids most definitely enjoyed the play areas. Staff were great. The food we chose to be served were yummy. No house to clean up after the party. Thank you to the team!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

Went to Wiggly worm this afternoon for a quick play with my two toddlers. My husband went in earlier as the smaller child was sleeping in the car. I walked in and my toddler was screaming so I couldn't actually work out how much everything costs. But I paid entry for the one year old and ordered a soy flat white (cup), ginger beer for my husband and a bowl of wedges (paid $27.10). The drink and coffee arrived almost immediately. We waited for the wedges and they never arrived. I couldn't find the girl that I placed the order with and the rest of them just look blankly at me. I'm regretting not getting a receipt so that I could prove how much I had paid. Seems ridiculous to me that it would cost $27.10 for entry for a one year old and two drinks!! Rip off!!!

1  Thank JenniferACTCanberra
Kelly E, Owner at Wiggly Worms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Apologies on the delayed response. I remember you visiting and have been trying to get access to the management page as we have recently changed ownership.

I personally took your order and we had a rouge serve of wedges as I could not locate you. I am very sorry about this as we were very busy we did ask customers around the table with no avail.

I am really sorry for the mistake and have discussed it with the staff that were present on the day as they should have rectified the issue on the spot or directed you to myself. As a break down the $27.10 would have been $8.80 for entry, $10.50 for wedges, $4 for your coffee and $3.80 for the Ginger Beer.

We are aiming to raise the service standard of Wiggly Worms and regret that you have had a negative experience.

Kind regards