“Nothing In Toowoomba Would Beat It!”
other travellers have booked this property
gourmet kitchen entertainers delight
front verandah overlooking Queens Park
Main bathroom
The Cubby by night
front sunroom
the kitchen and dining area
main ensuite
lounge with fire
indoor/outdoor room
alfresco dining in the back yard
street view
Cobb and Co museum 100 metres away
2nd bedroom
daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Amanda H
“Nothing In Toowoomba Would Beat It!”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Location is wonderful, the property size is very surprising, comfortable and relaxing. Made the perfect venue for my groomsmen, my parents and I to get ready before my wedding. If you are after something private, unique and extremely comfortable, this is your best option in the Toowoomba region. I will definitely be staying again when I next require accommodation in town.

24 May 2017
Hi Amanda and Brendan,
It was so lovely for us at The Cubby to form a small part of your special day, and super pleased that your memories are wonderfully positive. Please come back and stay again. Kind Regards Gill
Feijoa73
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful, comfortable family home - Stunning”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I recently stayed at The Cubby Toowoomba for 3 nights with my husband and 4 children. We were delighted with our choice in accommodation. Communication with the owner prior to arrival was easy and prompt, check in was thorough with Gill showing us around the house and where everything was kept. The house itself is stunning, practical, extremely comfortable for a family of 6. The central location is perfect if you want to access the central business area, or if you just want to relax in the park across the road. Huge thanks to Jo and Gill for everything during our stay...we will definitely try and re-book when we return to Toowoomba for our next stay :)

18 May 2017
Hi Fiona, we're pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Cubby, and please come back and stay soon.

Xx
Vella06
Mackay, Australia
“Magnificent”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What a magnificent place to stay! Gill has thought of everything with this amazing property...it really is a home away from home! The location is perfect, very central and directly across from Queens Park. Excellent layout, with plenty of room for the kids to play and not be under your feet. Gill couldn't have been more helpful with our reservation from start to finish. I would highly recommend this property. We will definitely return again in the future! We can't wait!

Your age range 25-34
9 May 2017
Hi Bec,
I'm so pleased you and your enjoyed your stay - please come again soon.

Kin
RobertaP0...
Sydney, Australia
“What a fabulous place!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our son who lives in Toowoomba was getting married on Easter Sunday and I needed a place for the family to stay. There are 8 of us ( adults) and also figured we'd have friends and family popping in to say hello so needed somewhere with entertaining space - found the Cubby and realised immediately it would be perfect !
Our 30 ish kids loved the relaxed but well set out living space opening on to the garden - couldn't have asked for more . A couple of the used the bikes provided , some played cricket, some Celebrity Heads - one of a number of board games supplied and I enjoyed cooking in the fabulous kitchen - even used one of the cook books in stock ! I can't recommend it highly enough - wish it was closer to home so I could go more often! Jo was a pleasure to work with - thanks Jo !

20 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Roberta,so happy you all enjoyed your stay.Hope to see you and Ian again.
Wendy G
“Wow, an amazing house.”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed at The Cubby with family from NZ for a wedding, we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The house was immaculate and wonderfully appointed throughout.
It was centrally located, ideal for anyone attending an event in Toowoomba.
Would I stay there again, in a heart beat, so impressed and the owner Jo was lovely.

3 Apr 2017
Thank you Wendy for your lovely review,hope to see you again always welcome.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing