“Top Notch Cafe”
Review of Homegrown Health

Homegrown Health
Ranked #21 of 376 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This cafe was recommended to me. From the moment I walked through the door I knew the visit was going to be special. A friendly greeting to begin with. The food was delicious, well presented and reasonably priced. The staff were attentive, courteous, friendly with a great sense of humour. The layout was great. I loved it and most definitely will return. A great big shout out to all of the staff for making my visit so enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This is the first ever poor score I've given,usually I vote with my feet and never return., however it is with regret that I have to re-review this once awesome cafe, I had the Breakfast Stack, the asparagus seemed old therefore seemed overcooked and inedible, way too much dried herbs sprinkled over the whole plate , medium poached eggs were hard, my friends who dined with me had g.f bread, which was so hard the steak knives couldn't even cut through it, the bacon came out looking like an old leather boot and gritty. On our departure the only staff member that we recalled from our past visits asked how everything was I didnt want to tell him out loud infront of another customer who was waiting so I asked if the owners had changed, he replied yes about 6 months ago, which we had already discussed at our table, I do hope that this review will be taken as the feedback required to improve your business and return it to the wonderful quality cafe it was before.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

the food here is fresh and healthy. plenty of vegetarian options and a dedicated vegan menu. all the meals sound delicious and its hard picking which one to eat. the coffee is very good too. the cafe itself is quirky and comfortable. we will be back for more.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. Finally somewhere that has really yummy gluten free and vegetarian options. The team are all friendly and knowledgeable about the products and happy to offer suggestions. A must try is the charcoal latte - wow!!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This cafe is amazing, food over here is full of healthy options as per the name. Delicious food and coffee is too good to be missed. Must try!