All reviews family room separate bedroom great room rooms are clean a great place to stay motel accommodation unit carnival australia flowers hospital
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty basic Motel, nothing stands out to attract a return visit.
Room I stayed in requires a good clean; carpet very dirty, dusting of ledges and appliances has not been done in very long time.

The rooms have been put together in the most basic manner.

The bed was comfortable.

Bathroom very large.

Location of Motel not particularly good, nothing very close.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Eastgate R, Owner at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

I'm not sure you stayed with us. If you did and find something not right when entering room please call reception and we'll take care of your issues at once. If for some reason we can't then we'll happily move you to a different room.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I live on the Gold Coast and have been working on the new Grand Central Plaza here in Toowoomba for quite some time now. But the 2 hr drive to and from the GC is too much on the body due to fatigue. For me it makes Eastgate on the Range the most ideal place to stay.

I've honestly lost count of how many times I've stayed here at Eastgate. So much so it's become home away from home...and I don't say that lightly.

The affordability, well kept rooms, service, food and not to forget the friendly folk that keep this well oiled machine running is what the body yearns for after a long day at work. And boy do they deliver!

So if your passing through or working in the area for a few days and needing somewhere to stay;

'Do not...I repeat DO NOT!!! let this place pass you by.'

With the restaurant attached or shops in a 4min drive or 8min walk. This place is well located

It's 2 seconds off of the main road and not off the beaten track. So, your back on the road in virtually seconds. And its just on the edge of town away from the hustle n bustle which makes it an attractive spot to wind down your day without the distractions.

If giving this place a 5/5 is a good thing. Then it's a great thing.

Ps: Other than work related. I'll be staying here in my own time when passing through for sure guaranteed.

On that note I would like to give my own personal thank you to all of you here at Eastgate that have made my past stays nothing short of welcoming n relaxing.

So thanks Eastgate on the Range

Trip type: Travelled on business
Eastgate R, Receptionist at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you for such a great review! We love having you stay with us at the Eastgate Motel and look forward to having you stay again Ed!

Reception
Eastgate on the Range Motel

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Don't look past this lovely accommodation, I have stayed here a few times in the last couple of years. Good value for money, prompt customer service, and a very clean well kept accommodation that is suitable for families singles and business people.

If you are concerned about being right on top of the range, don't be, there is a little bit of noise when outside in peak hour's, but when the doors are closed you will have the best night sleep!. Unlike others in the immediate area (close by).

Price and location is great along with a lovely restaurant onsite.

Try for yourself, you will love it and will return.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely, if you have a special request for a room just ask reception they are very accommodating
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Eastgate R, Reception at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel!

Reception

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This was a family room with a good layout. It had a full kitchen with cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Laundry facilities. Queen size bed and the beds in the other room were good. The parking was close to room. Had a nice meal in the restaurant. Great staff. Looked like the photos on the website.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Eastgate R, Receptionist at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

We are so glad you had a great stay Pauline and we thank you for such a kind review! We hope to see you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel!

Receptionist
Eastgate on the Range Motel

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had to travel to Toowoomba for my son's footy carnival and needed a place to stay for a few days with room for the whole family. We stumbled on Eastgate because a lot of things were booked out and they offered a bungalow room that would accommodate all of us. It turned out to be a really pleasant, convenient and affordable option. Our place was very clean and spacious. It had a kitchen and laundry and two bedrooms, living area with a porch. While there is a lot to see in Toowoomba, after a full day of footy we just wanted to hang out and rest. The fast and free WiFi was such a bonus as my husband could get his work done and the kids could use their devices with no extra charges at the end. While we cooked most nights, there was a really nice restaurant attached to the motel. Our last night there, we splurged on a meal and it was well worth it. The owners were so friendly to the kids and helpful. I never write reviews but wanted to give this place a thumbs up.

Room tip: The bungalows are off the main road and quieter.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Eastgate R, Reception at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for your kind words!
We look forward to seeing you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel.