All reviews family room separate bedroom great room rooms are clean a great place to stay motel accommodation unit carnival australia flowers hospital
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This was a family room with a good layout. It had a full kitchen with cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Laundry facilities. Queen size bed and the beds in the other room were good. The parking was close to room. Had a nice meal in the restaurant. Great staff. Looked like the photos on the website.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Eastgate R, Receptionist at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

We are so glad you had a great stay Pauline and we thank you for such a kind review! We hope to see you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel!

Kind Regards,
Christina
Receptionist
Eastgate on the Range Motel

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had to travel to Toowoomba for my son's footy carnival and needed a place to stay for a few days with room for the whole family. We stumbled on Eastgate because a lot of things were booked out and they offered a bungalow room that would accommodate all of us. It turned out to be a really pleasant, convenient and affordable option. Our place was very clean and spacious. It had a kitchen and laundry and two bedrooms, living area with a porch. While there is a lot to see in Toowoomba, after a full day of footy we just wanted to hang out and rest. The fast and free WiFi was such a bonus as my husband could get his work done and the kids could use their devices with no extra charges at the end. While we cooked most nights, there was a really nice restaurant attached to the motel. Our last night there, we splurged on a meal and it was well worth it. The owners were so friendly to the kids and helpful. I never write reviews but wanted to give this place a thumbs up.

Room tip: The bungalows are off the main road and quieter.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Eastgate R, Reception at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for your kind words!
We look forward to seeing you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at Eastgate on the Range on several occasions. It is easily accessible coming off the Range, and has very friendly staff at reception. Rooms have everything you need, at an affordable price (particularly family rooms). Certainly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DaveFromDevonport

Thank you for your kind words and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Eastgate on the Range Motel.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Eastgate on a few occasions. I have always found reception on arrival extremely pleasant and friendly. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with everything you need for your stay. I usually order from the restaurant which is delivered to my room. The meals are fresh and well presented with a range on the menu to suit all tastes. I can recommend staying at the Eastgate on the Range.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Chais88
Eastgate R, Owner at Eastgate on the Range, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you very much for your great review! We really do try hard to look after our customers and glad that you like our motel. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in Toowoomba.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I had travelled around Queensland for almost a fortnight before I got to the Eastgate and it was a real pleasure to find it.
I was really surprised just how quiet it was being near the top of the range at Toowoomba but I did not hear any of the traffic and slept really well.
The rooms were comfortable, well appointed and bigger than most motels too.
I would certainly stay again!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank John P

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your comments after all of our hard work.
The insulation and double glazing of the windows and the doors has made a large difference to the noise experienced by our customers. If you're in Toowoomba again, we hope to see you again at the Eastgate.

Thanks again.