All reviews room was clean one night cold night great shower empire theatre a great stay would stay again bed motel microwave jug
Reviewed 17 January 2015

We were greeted by a very friendly staff member at the front desk. Ample parking available. The modern, air-conditioned, three bedroom apartment was very clean and neat. Facility very neat and tidy. Road a bit noisy, but with windows closed and aircon on it is not too obvious.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Having stayed in many motels over the years, this motel was by far the most impressive. Service was the best we have ever had. The manager could not help us enough. Definitely value for money and the cleanliness of this motel - both our room and public areas - was outstanding. Would recommend all to stay and if we are ever in this area again, this would be our choice.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
lyn g, Manager at Leichhardt Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2015

thank you some much for you glowing review , we hope you visit again some time

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Not sure we're to start on this one! The lack of cleaning or the rude reception service. Cleaning staff lack fundamental cleaning skills, from the sloppy way the towels are folded on the bed to unclean toilets and showers. The carpet didn't look vacuumed and the mould in the showers is growing a new species. I found hairs and dust everywhere not to mention in my bed which looked like it had been remade. The bed sheets were all crinkly, smelt bad and had pubic hair all through it, didn't get much sleep done. Continental breakfast, I don't think so; I order baked beans on toast and I get a bowl, two bits of white bread and a can of baked beans. Apparently I am to make it myself in my room, not what I call continental. Don't bother with the pool it's freezing...

If you have a choice to sleep in your car or this motel, sleep in the car!!

Room tip: Don't stay here go to another motel
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jodie J
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very helpful service, we received a friendly welcome & definitely value for money for this type of motel price range. The motel is situated close to the CBD which is very handy. The room was clean and offered standard amenities etc. Will stay if passing through Toowoomba again.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Friendly welcome, under new management, a lot of redecorating being done, we had one of the newly refurbished rooms and could not have wanted for more, very good quality, new air con with no noise at all, wish all motel air cons were to this standard. we had a very comfortable night with no road noise at all, congratulations to the owner for all the hard work they are putting in.

Date of stay: July 2014