Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 94
PricelineUSD 94
Hotels.comUSD 94
CheapTicketsUSD 94
eDreamsUSD 94
TravelocityUSD 94
All reviews shopping centre across the road spa rooms clifford gardens coffee machine busy road a great place to stay room service checking in little things spacious room mini bar would stay again james street home away from home motel accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

This appears to be a relatively new property, Booking, check-in/out was seamless and was always a genuine welcoming smile.
Room was very spacious, with a very comfortable bed.
The motel is on a very busy road, but you wouldn't know it. inside the room it was very quiet.

Date of stay: September 2021
Tony Rummeny, Owner at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Thankyou Ross for such a lovely Ross, We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us
and we hope to welcome you back soon upon your next visit to the garden city .

Reviewed 16 September 2021

Spa room for 1 night. Big, Quiet, Super Clean, super comfortable. Everything was perfect.
Must say the car park had the biggest spaces for cars marked out. Plenty of room for them big vehicles and to get around car.

Room tip: Always Book Direct
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank ShaunScotland
Tony Rummeny, Owner at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Thankyou Shaun for your review,
we are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

We stayed at this motel last weekend and used the express checkout system.
When I saw we were charged for mini bar drinks we didn’t have I rang to complain.
The receptionist was rude, dismissive and wouldn’t give me an explanation, never mind an apology.
I got the distinct impression she was use to receiving these calls! She thought it appropriate to end the call and then not pick up again.
I received a voice message from the ‘Manager’ who accused me of harassing his staff and promised me a call back at 5pm. Still waiting!
Would recommend you check your bill, this happens way too often in motels like this.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mso885
Tony Rummeny, Owner at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Thankyou Helen Oates for your review of our minibar.
I have been informed by the staff member about the $8.00 CHARGE for your 2 waters you consumed, the refund was done.
I don't think it appropriate you calling 13 times in a row harassing my staff.
i would suggest next time if you cant afford the minibar then don't consume the minibar.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

Had the pleasure of staying in this venue 3 times in the last 4 weeks. The welcome is always warm and hassle free. Usually checking in weary after travelling the team here are very accommodating and friendly.
The rooms are very spacious, clean & comfortable will all amenities to ensure a comfortable stay.
I would recommend this venue for travellers and will be staying next time I travel through this region.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tony Rummeny, Owner at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Thankyou Scott for your review and recommendation.
We are happy to hear you enjoy each and every stay with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 20 June 2021

My wife and I were invited to a wedding and we stayed overnight for 2 nights at The Platinum International in Toowoomba. .

The room was extremely tidy, clean, modern looking and warmed by the air conditoner which was very quiet as we had it on most of the time as it was very cold. The bed was confortable, there was plenty of hot water for showers and the breakfast we had was excellent value for money and still hot when it arrived at the designated time.

A most enjoyable experience and would stay again and the rates were very competative.

Room tip: You will get all the help you need from the staff on reception if you discuss your needs before hand- they are very helpful.
Date of stay: June 2021
Tony Rummeny, Owner at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Thankyou John for your lovely review! we are extremely happy you had a great stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you some time soon.