All reviews shopping centre across the road buffet breakfast clifford gardens petrol station coffee machine busy road the main highway spa bath rooms are spacious a great place to stay single bed room service would stay again free wifi plenty of parking the ground floor
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I stay in a lot of hotels & this one is far beyond the others!
It’s the little touches that makes the difference like the coffee machine, make removers and chocolates available in each room :-)
They have thought of everything! All the normal amenities are great too! Comfy bed, great shower & wifi and parking included

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This was our 2nd visit in 2 weeks. We stayed in a different room type this visit as we found getting in & out of the Spa/Shower combination a little difficult on last occasion. This time we opted for a standard King room on the ground floor. Our room was clean, very comfortable and our room service dinner was delivered very promptly. Dinner & the buffet breakfast were both delicious & we were very happy with our meals.
We unfortunately stayed the same night as the last reviewer & had the same problem with extremely noisy neighbours. We had had a very long day & after our lovely dinner it was lights out about 8:30pm. We had been hearing these people for a couple of hours & they showed no signs of letting up. They even dragged the chairs from our outdoor area & were getting very rude with some of their language as well. My husband rang reception & complained in no uncertain terms. Thankfully these people packed up very quickly & all was quiet for the rest of the night.
Apart from the inconsiderate party people, a nice place to stop for the night!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bhage
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I had read such great reviews before booking this hotel, but unfortunately our experience didn’t live up to them.
I found our room to be clean (ish), with the bathroom especially showing mildew around the floors and a dirty tissue under the bedside table, and an overly sweet smell in the room ... all little things.
What really got me however was the response when I asked for help with our noisy neighbours. When I jokingly said I wouldn’t get anywhere going to ask them to quiet down, the person on reception said that would be a good idea ... yes, a lone female to leave her child in the room and confront a bunch of drunk men after 8pm. I was so disappointed in the reaction and the inability to offer any real help. So, there was nothing done and eventually the men quietened down on their own.
When I mentioned this event on check out, it was not so subtlety ignored and I was given a merry thank you for my business.
Maybe I just caught this hotel on a bad weekend, but it has left me feeling disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Smartpro
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Clean modern hotel. Good location near shopping centre. Quick check in, friendly helpful staff. Great quick room service at reasonable prices. Quite room with good aircon and heating. Good parking. Would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Fabulous stay, extremely well fitted out. Great staff and beautiful breakfast. We had a great weekend and loved the Epire Theatre and Swan Lake. Bed was super comfortable and Joel made us feel very welcome. Bar staff also very friendly and restaurant was beautiful, would have loved to have more time to enjoy our dinner but had to go to the theatre.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple