Lowest prices for your stay
USD 98
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
USD 106
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
USD 90
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Hotels.comUSD 98
PricelineUSD 106
eDreamsUSD 106
All reviews shopping centre across the road spa rooms clifford gardens coffee machine busy road a great place to stay checking in little things spacious room room service mini bar would stay again james street home away from home motel accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Its not often you get more than you expect. We booked a room for 3 adults whilst visiting toowoomba for an event. For a $165 we weren't expecting much. The receptionist was welcoming and friendly, the room spacious and spotlessly clean. There were 2 x queen beds and 1 x single bed, a small desk area, fridge, wardrobe etc and 3 comfy leather chairs and coffee table. Large bathroom with plenty of towells. Very well appointed. Best of all, as the motel was on busy James Street we were expecting a lot of road noise especially from trucks. Our room was upstairs at the rear of the property and surprisingly quiet. I am a light sleeper so was really grateful for the peaceful night sleep.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Happily surprised with the generous size of the standard queen room. Well appointed with pod coffee, kettle with tea, sugar and cookies. Bathroom had dispensers with soaps, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shaving foam. Extra blankets in cupboard and lots of pillows. Outside there is a table and chairs with ashtrays for smokers. There’s also an on-site laundry, Gym and swimming pool. Service was friendly and efficient.
Great location across from the Clifford Gardens mall and situated between a 7-11 and Caltex with Woolworths. While it’s on a main road, the rooms are quiet enough with decent joinery and solid door.
My only nitpick is that more attention could be given to cleaning the mould off of the grout at the base of the shower.
I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is a very neat and new Hotel and we would have had a great stay HOWEVER ... when booking I explicitly asked that no room freshner / scent etc in the room. The receptionist told us that it had been written in BOLD for the cleaners on their instructions. When we got to the room there was a very strong perfume, both my 80 year old Mum and I are affected by this, Mum with Asthma and myself with Asthma and Migraine. We opened both doors (one at each end of room and then got smoked out by someone outside an adjoining room.. not the fault of the hotel), we couldn't leave the doors open overnight as there are no insect screens. Needless to say it wasn't a great stay. My other gripe was that the shower water falls in front of the tap when you turn it on, so you freeze or get scolded trying to get under the shower. On the positive side the Hotel where very good with lending us a microwave for use in the room. I think if you don't have issues with Perfume and Scents, this is a very nice Hotel and I would otherwise have given it 4 stars, but requests like this are very important and need to be taken more seriously, no one wants to end up feeling sick and terrible on their holiday!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

They have soap, shampoo and everything you need in a bathroom. That makes it easy to travel. There is a full bar and restaurant in site. Meals are good and a wide choice. There is a service station next door with a convenience store. There is a supermarket over the road and shopping centre. Great location and friendly staff. A pleasure to visit

Trip type: Travelled on business
Peter C, General Manager at Platinum International, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hi Troy,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
We endeavour to make our guests' stay as comfortable as possible every time they visit. We hope that you choose to stay with us next time you are in town.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My mother and I recently stayed overnight in this motel and I was very impressed with the helpful staff. They were very obliging and nothing was too much trouble. The beds and furnishings were clean and very comfortable.

Room tip: I would suggest a room on a high floor away from the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Cathy,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We do pride ourselves on our quality of service and friendly staff.
We hope that you choose to stay with us next time you are passing through Toowoomba.