All reviews shopping centre across the road buffet breakfast clifford gardens petrol station coffee machine busy road the main highway spa bath rooms are spacious a great place to stay single bed room service would stay again free wifi plenty of parking the ground floor
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago to attend a family reunion in town. I can't fault it - The rooms were modern and comfortable, the restaurant had delicious food and the staff were friendly and accommodating. It's in such a great location and would highly recommend for business or pleasure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Beautiful rooms, delicious food and fabulous, friendly staff. Could not have asked for a better weekend away in Toowoomba! My husband and I are already counting down the days for our next weekend away!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and i stayed here on the 3rd of June. After a long drive from Blackall with two kids we were delighted with the room. Mary the receptionist was absoultly lovely and the checkin was quick and easy. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was amazing and the beer cold. The whole team at the Platinum were friendly and professional. We will be recommending to friends and family and staying here any time we are back in the Toowoomba region.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Recently stayed at this beautiful hotel in Toowoomba which was so handy to everything. Check in was very quick and the staff were wonderful. So friendly and easy going. Rooms were excellent, clean and modern and good value for money. Facilities were also great as was the restaurant and food. Can't fault this place or the staff. Will definately be staying here again. Well done to all!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Checking in was a delight, the reception was very welcoming and friendly. We travel quite regularly and having a motel with great value rooms and a restaurant too boot ticks all the boxes. The food was absolutely delicious! I will be trying my hardest to book Toowoomba in on our next trip just so I have have another dinner!
Thank you for such a lovely experience.

Room tip: We had a room upstairs and it was great.
Date of stay: June 2017