All reviews shopping centre across the road buffet breakfast clifford gardens petrol station coffee machine busy road the main highway spa bath rooms are spacious a great place to stay single bed room service would stay again free wifi plenty of parking the ground floor
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Beautiful rooms, delicious food and fabulous, friendly staff. Could not have asked for a better weekend away in Toowoomba! My husband and I are already counting down the days for our next weekend away!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and i stayed here on the 3rd of June. After a long drive from Blackall with two kids we were delighted with the room. Mary the receptionist was absoultly lovely and the checkin was quick and easy. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was amazing and the beer cold. The whole team at the Platinum were friendly and professional. We will be recommending to friends and family and staying here any time we are back in the Toowoomba region.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Recently stayed at this beautiful hotel in Toowoomba which was so handy to everything. Check in was very quick and the staff were wonderful. So friendly and easy going. Rooms were excellent, clean and modern and good value for money. Facilities were also great as was the restaurant and food. Can't fault this place or the staff. Will definately be staying here again. Well done to all!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Checking in was a delight, the reception was very welcoming and friendly. We travel quite regularly and having a motel with great value rooms and a restaurant too boot ticks all the boxes. The food was absolutely delicious! I will be trying my hardest to book Toowoomba in on our next trip just so I have have another dinner!
Thank you for such a lovely experience.

Room tip: We had a room upstairs and it was great.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Checking in was quick and the staff were lovely. The room was well worth the price. Was hospital grade clean and well maintained. We decided to eat in the restaurant for dinner. Big mistake. There was one staff member running around like a crazy person trying to do everything at once. We ordered our meals and we waited..and waited..and waited some more. We were waiting about 1 hour and 40 minutes and where about to leave when our meals finally arrived. The chicken schnitzel I order was so overcooked it was almost inedible. My husband ordered a steak and it was dry and way overcooked. We did complain and the waitress was very apologetic and offered us drinks and garlic bread on the house. We have stayed here many times before and dining in has always been such a pleasant experience. I don't like giving bad reviews but this was unacceptable.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank henry4890