Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 100
Hotels.comUSD 100
PricelineUSD 100
TravelocityUSD 100
Agoda.comUSD 100
TripadvisorUSD 100
All reviews shopping centre across the road clifford gardens coffee machine spa room busy road room service checking in little things mini bar would stay again quiet room james street great place to stay comfortable beds home away from home motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Clean comfortable room, good on-site restaurant. Staff terrific. Originally booked a ground floor room but changed to upstairs as more light and airy. Good bar and restaurant. Friendly service. Convenient location not far from CBD.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We have strayed here for a couple of days, with our young family. The staff have been great help at breakfast, and great value for money for a family. Rooms clean and tidy. Room service at night is great too. Enjoyed our stray here.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dreamer647624
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Not too far from the CBD, a good place to stay when you need to stay in Toowoomba (my stay was work related). The rooms are a good size, clean and modern with very comfortable beds. I would be asking for an upstairs room next time, not on the ground level. My room was very dark which does not sit well with me. Besides that, it was all fine and I would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

The rooms are large clean and are well fitted out.... I liked the pod coffee machine too much better than " international roast".
Staff are great and the breakfast in the restaurant was one of the best I've had. plenty of off street parking. Hotel is located on the main road but due to the way this hotel is planned out rooms are quiet.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2016

I had my first stay recently at Platinum International and would happily recommend to friends and family. I had a large size room with everything needed for a night away from home. Although the bed a little hard it was still comfy.

The only negative was the noisy carpark!!! The finishing surface is very noisy when cars moving around so woke me up very early with cars leaving.

The function rooms were very well equipped - nice facility.

Had dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. Highly recommend.

Breakfast was so-so!