“Very yummy”

Lily's Best Dumpling & Cafe
Ranked #123 of 376 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Price range: USD 1 - USD 11
Description: Fresh, healthy and delicious food are prepared and severed in our restaurant/takeaway. Our famous BEST DUMPLING FOOD VAN was a huge success, leading us to opening our new restaurant. "A lot of people told me that my food was amazing and I should start a restaurant, so I did"-Lihong(owner). We have a fast lunch for people on the go. Watch out for Dinner Special meals! Email or call us for enquiries.
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

These are the best dumplings I have ever eaten. Well worth trying them out. The kids love the fried rice (picky eaters)

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Great service, food was delicious and prices reasonable. Shop looked clean and tidy. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We frequently get take-away from this cafe. The food is always fresh and very tasty and the family who own and run it are always very friendly & welcoming. Very good Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We love coming to this little restaurant- the family who own it are so welcoming and lovely! I'd recommend anyone who hasn't tried it to come by and have some delicious, fresh food!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We tried a few different dumplings and thought they were all really tasty. My favourite was definitely the pork dumplings, will definitely be back to try the pork fried rice among other things. Great to have great dumplings in Toowoomba!