“Breakfast a no no!”

Ranked #57 of 212 Restaurants in Mackay
Price range: USD 4 - USD 43
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licenced (18+ ONLY) restautant set on the edge of the spectacular Pioneer river. Come and enjoy the tasty treats and a nice cold drink. With a friendly atmosphere and some mellow sounds we bring some thing new to Mackay. We have Live music Friday & Saturday Night as well as Sunday Afternoons. Stop by sometime and say hi to The Donkey. Bookings essential Friday and Saturday nights
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

5 of us came for breakfast to recieve cold food, cold coffee, plus soft eggs ordered hard eggs arrived, crispy bacon ordered warm anemic bacon arrived. Breakfast is not their strong card. Serve staff very polite which was great.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We have been several times and the location is great besides the river. Staff are friendly but could be more attentive to the customers as service leaves something to be desired. Most of the food tasty and fresh. The nacho needs to improve. Good place for sunset.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

As a group of 6 dinning out for breakfast for a friends 50th we were very disappointed, coffee was Luke warm when we requested extra hot, then we waited for 45 minutes for our breakfast to be served. There was approximately 20 people including us, most of them were served before us. When breakfast finally did come (Good Hunter Breakfast) it was stone cold, bacon, mushrooms, beans, eggs, sour dough bread, hash brown, chipotle and tomato, all cold. We complained about the food and was greeted with a "I will let the chef know, sorry". Not acceptable which is unfortunate as we have had many a great night there. We gave them a second chance after a disappointing date night a few months ago, there won't be a third chance

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Very friendly great staff and yes my guests had fun.
Well done one and all we will be back.
Pieroth held our wine festival and I was very happy with food presentation ,perhaps a little slow but if was Mothers day.
Relaxed good music.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

What a great little spot! I had a plate of fish tacos and a few beers here and it is a top spot. Very quiet on the night I visited but the pale ale on tap was great and the fish tacos took me back to California. The filling was spot on. A little chilli, some guauc and fish chunks and lime was the perfect blend. My only complaint was they could have heated the flat corn tacos up a bit more. The lady who served me was great and I will be back. Mackay rocks!!! I would recommend a getting there a little before sunset and sitting on the deck, what a magic place to watch the sun go down.