Sunshine Beach Resort
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 130
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 130
USD 118
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
USD 133
USD 99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 194
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 218/night.

Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
USD 430
USD 381
Agoda.com
Mantra Twin Towns(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 122
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 213
  • Beachfront
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
USD 387
USD 341
Agoda.com
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 218
  • Pool
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 269
Hotels.com
All reviewsplates and cutleryminute drivewould definitely stay here againgreat place to staydeadlockcolesburleigh
Reviewed 30 January 2017

When I checked in at 4.45 pm I was put in an adjoining room and found that I could hear everything that was going on next door. After 20 minutes I realised I had been placed in a room next to a prostitute. Was disgusted and went to reception but they were already closed. Had to ring an after hours number and finally got re-allocated another room. Trouble is is was cheap and nasty with minimal lighting, no bedside lamp, clock, clean cutlery or natural light along with a putrid smell. When I approached reception the next day I was told they do not discriminate and the prostitute was more than welcome. Endured this hovel for 2 nights and will never return.

Room Tip: Don't stay.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank philip b
Management response:Responded 9 February 2017

Hi Philip,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience during your recent stay.

We do not generally check peoples occupations prior to them checking in, however, once brought to our attention any undesirable guests will be asked to leave.

I am glad that you were moved to another room once the complaint was raised with the onsite staff.

Kind regards,
Sunshine Beach Resort

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Fun time on the Gold Coast - accommodation kept its promise.
Friendly staff
Tips for local attractions appreciated.
Late check out and good amenities.
Very loud neighbours and allergy kept us awake our first night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 11 February 2017

Thank you for your review, I am glad that our staff were friendly and helpful. Sorry about your neighbours.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Absolutely disgusted by the inattentiveness' of the hotel manager Vanessa. Spoken to with such an abrupt attitude when all I was doing, was making enquires.
Room was extremely clean and I had no problems whatsoever with the room i shared with my partner. Lovely view over the pool. Would have given it a 5 if it wasn't for the disgraceful behaviour from the manager

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Tali088
Reviewed 21 November 2016

When we entered the room, there was a faint smell of cigarette smoke. This became more pronounced with the air conditioner running. The bathroom had a strong smell of bleach but the floor did not appear clean around the edges of the floor tiles. The room we had, was towards the back of the property and we did not hear a lot in the way of road noise, which was good. The linens were clean and the room had a refrigerator. I would have to say however, that while the bed was comfortable, the curtain over the window was inadequate to block out the very bright lights in the walk way outside. I woke a few times during the night thinking it was morning, it was so light in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are away from the busy road and pool area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 February 2017

Thank you for your review.

We do stipulate that the rooms are non smoking rooms however unfortunately on occasion some people break the rules.

Since your stay we have changed cleaners and replaced all the curtains. These changes have made a dramatic improvement on the quality of the rooms.

If travelling to the Gold Coast again I hope you come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I found this hotel to be exactly what I needed - an affordable, comfortable, clean place to stay. The pool was clean and functional with BBQ. The bed was comfy and clean, could have used a blanket though. The room was basic and not overly equiped but functional and clean. The place was mostly quiet (except for some idiot swimming loudly at 4.30 in the morning).

All my friends stayed a few doors up the road for a higher Price and far lower standard!

The office hours are odd, but call the number and the key safe is open.

Stayed: November 2016
Management response:Responded 11 February 2017

Thank you, it was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be back in the future.

Sorry about the 4.30am wake up, some people can be rather inconsiderate.