“Breakfast”
Review of Hot Shott

Hot Shott
Ranked #11 of 3,137 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Price range: USD 7 - USD 18
Description: Modern breakfast and lunch restaurant with great coffee. Also licensed.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful breakfast. Greeted and seated by very friendly staff and started with a great coffee!! Followed up with a Spanish style breakfast for me and bacon, eggs with homestyle potato hash for my wife. Both meals looked and tasked amazing. Very good value for money and all other meals we saw were very well presented. Catered for all ages with a great kids menu as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with coffee and food quality. The eggs Benedict served on croissants was delicious. Family friendly and nice staff. Will visit again.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I wish I lived locally so I can eat here regularly. Great food and outstanding service. My brûlée eggs with gnocchi, mushrooms, spinach and mushrooms were fantastic. Than I tasted the duck fat with rosemary chips. What a life.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Hot Shott certainly deserves it's good reviews and overall high Trip Advisor rating. They make a great coffee but what sets them apart is the great service.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby, a colleague suggested we try this cafe for breakfast. The cinnamon pancakes were amazing and my hash and poached eggs a satisfying option. Coffee also great. Service excellent, we couldn’t fault it! Would love to come back.