“PANCAKES!!!! ”
Review of Hot Shott

Hot Shott
Ranked #16 of 3,271 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Description: Modern breakfast and lunch restaurant with great coffee. Also licensed.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Yes yes yes! Check it out ...great food (pancakes were flavourful and syrupy! Egg and bacon potion large and very tasty brekkie sambo!) Spot on coffee, service and vibes. Will come back!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great coffee, food, service. So happy we found this place. Kids loved the fresh juices and kids size servings which were recommended to us by our waitress. Great cafe culture not our of place anywhere in the world. We shall be back....

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Found Hot Shott through TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint. Arrived & it was PACKED! Good sign of good food & service!
Staff seated me quickly & due to weather did offer to move me away from the edge of the eating area but I was happy.
Service was fast, staff were very approachable, went out of their way and were a pleasure to deal with.
I eventually ordered the all hashed up add bacon and it was delicious. I struggled to pick off the menu from all of the choices.
Could not recommend Hot Shott high enough and if I’m back on holidays here, I will be returning.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to find descent cafes that won’t slip in service or quality.
Jenna and her team are pretty fantastic.
Coffee is awesome and food is always well presented, wholesome and yummy.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Great funky cute cafe. Great food great prices. Main street, relaxed environment, street parking. Nice staff. Would go back again.

Date of visit: February 2018