All reviewsthe main streetheron islandroom was cleancarolsydney
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic place, made so very special by the fabulous Carol and her family. When my husband was rushed to Gladstone hospital off a cruise ship, Carol made me feel very welcome and she really went the extra yards to help. The room was huge, really clean and had everything you could possibly need including microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee making items. But really, it's the welcoming attitude and kind, helpful staff that make this place so awesome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tour552315
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi there,
Sorry for the slow response. it was a pleasure to help you in your time of need I can only imagine the stress you were under with being stuck in a strange town with your husband unwell. I hope all is well now and back to normal. Thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Cant complain Everything was great, Room was very clean and spacious, bed was so comfy, Price was perfect . The management and staff were sooooo helpful as i can be abit annoying with questions. They gave me perfect directions to the places i had to be and were very helpful with my needs. Will definitely stay again. Keep up the good work to you all.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks for putting up with us and being so accommodating to the whole team...if you're looking for a great place, friendly management and close to everything in town.. Good pool area with BBQ and nice rooms

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had a great time here with my girlfriend. The room was excellent, the shower was nice and hot and the bed was even comfier than my bed at home. In close proximity to an excellent restaurant and the manager was by far the nicest I've ever met. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in Gladstone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms are quite spacious and very clean. The Onsite manager is very friendly and helpful, even asks if you need anything at the supermarket. My daughter loved the cat!!! Would definitely stay here again. Excellent location and the Thai restaurant next door is brilliant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi Karen thanks for your great review, it was fun meeting you guys and "shazza" the cat loves the children who come and stay.We hope to see you next time you have to come to Gladstone.