All reviews stayed here stay there again foxtel furnishings sleep shower tv motel towels
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and rooms, the staff are always willing to help with anything. The rooms are very neat and tidy, the beds are carefully made and the towels are folded very nicely. I highly recommend Siesta Villa over any place here in Gladstone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Excellent Staff - Airport transportation is only if they are available so you cannot rely on it. They did stop at the Woolworth and let us grab some snacks before driving to the Siesta Villa, that was way above and beyond. We spent one night before our seaplane to Heron Island. Had to get a taxi as we had to leave at 7:15am and they were 'not available'. The towels had a terrible odor of not being dry all they way and then folded. I was with my 7 year old and grossed out on what the rooms may have been used for on other occasions. The facilities are dated and just made me feel uncomfortable. Unless your a backpacker or bachelor I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Previous owners were terrific. New owners even want to help unload the vehicle.
Very clean, pleasant, relaxing, quiet,every amenity, queen bed plus single, great water pressure, unwind in the shower. All weather undercover car park. Free WiFi in room.
My wife and I have settled for this motel as we return to Gladstone every 3 months.
Noel and Sylvia Huxham

Room Tip: Cosy Quiet 11 rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stayed at this hotel for a one night stopover. Great quality, a bit expensive for one night but the room was great and could cater for 3 people, so if i had company with me, it would have been much more cheaper. Great stay regardless.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I have had the occasion to stay at Siesta Villa Motor Inn on two separate occasions,
both were very enjoyable. The owners take pride in their property and are very friendly
and helpful. I hope to have the occasion to stay there again...Thank You.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Michelle J, Manager at Siesta Villa Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us and hope we see you again