All reviews across the road great location water slides pool area coolangatta beach park the car great pool school holidays high rise washing machine and dryer one bedroom apartment walking distance great room restaurants and shops living area full kitchen the gold coast
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The Oaks Calypso is an excellent accommodation choice: variety of pools and seating/reclining chairs, close to beach, easy walking distance to many and varied restaurants. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagerCalypso, General Manager at Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear barbarahW98SP,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

I'm pleased you enjoyed our lagoon-style pool, convenient location and exceptional team of staff.

I hope to welcome you back to Oaks Calypso Plaza in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Awesome place to stay, took my lad there for a birthday holiday, staff were incredible, facilities and location amazing. Had a great time, will be back. I can't fault the property at all, we stay away a bit and this was the perfect beach/pool family holiday for us. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear alisO5773YY,

I'm thrilled we were able to provide you with such an exceptional experience during your recent stay. I will be sure to pass your great feedback onto our fantastic team of staff.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Had a very relaxing and enjoyable few days away the staff were excellent and the facilities were very clean and tidy. Great location close to everything we required, beach just across the road. Will book again.

Dear Patrick R,

Thank for your providing your highly-valued feedback.

I'm thrilled you experienced excellent customer service, facilities and a convenient location during your stay with us.

I hope to see you return to Oaks Calypso Plaza in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My wife and i stayed here for 3 nights and 4 days. A little pricey but it was during school holidays. Gardens and pool area were beautiful. Staff were warm and friendly. The rooms although well presented are showing signs of age. Lots of resteraunts within walking distance and 50m to the beach. All in all though a nice comfortable place to stay when your relaxing at the beach

Dear juliennem2018,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Oaks Calypso Plaza.

I'm pleased you enjoyed our exceptional pool facilities and landscaped gardens in addition to our fantastic customer service. I appreciate your feedback regarding some areas of the rooms showing age but am pleased this did not negatively effect what was otherwise an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The resort location is close to all shops,restaurants & amenities.
Our room had views directly across from Coolangatta Beach.
All though located directly on the kerb side of Marine Parade & exposed to traffic noise,
you still feel close to everyone. Thank you.

Dear graemeh2018,

I'm thrilled you enjoyed your room and its beautiful views of the beach and surrounding area in addition to our convenient and central locations.

I hope to welcome you back to Oaks Calypso Plaza in the near future.