“Great meal, quick service”

Zambrero Coolangatta
Ranked #48 of 170 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Really great meal at Zambrero. The staff member working there was super friendly. Could have had water cups, but other than that, no complaints.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visit this store often have never received anything but top notch service. Keep the great work going. Food is always fresh and yummie our 9 year old loves the Burritos.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My 11 year old loves mexican and this is one of his go to places.
It is fast food but always fresh. I am not a big fan of the meat I find it very mushy

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food here has great flavor, is healthy if you want it to be. Good fresh ingredients with lots of choices, you design what you want from a base range of food items available. They also have royalty award which gives you a free dish after you visit a number of times. You can eat in or order to take away. Well worth a visit. Reasonably priced, you will love it.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

As I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, my expectations of zambreros was not particularly high. However, we had a massive group of people (about 20) and there were no complaints about the food. I had a power bowl with all the trimmings and it was enjoyable. I had children with me however and will say that the kids meals are VERY small (I would say toddler age appropriate) older kids should definitely get adult sized meals. All in all, after drinks and additional food because the kids nachos servings were so small, one adult and 2 kids cost me over $70, which for the quality of the food is too expensive in my opinion.