“Amazing prawn jpizza!!”
Review of Pizza Capers Kirra

Pizza Capers Kirra
Ranked #67 of 170 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Deciding which pizza to have is difficult, they all look so good. We had a prawn pizza .. it was really amazing, so fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Not cheap but very morish.
Prawn pizza was nice with lemon wedge ontop.
Friendly efficient service
Good choices
Two min walk from my accommodation at nirvana...

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for takeaway pizzas for 8 people on a recent family trip to Tugan. Very nice pizzas with a very different range, well priced.
All agreed from 4 to 64 that we would try them again.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Tried Pizza Capers twice on a recent holiday at Kirra. Very good pizzas at a reasonable price and quick service. Very impressed with the difference styles on its menu, but the tree we tried were all very good.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

This was the only place open when we finally needed to eat after arriving, hot and tired. We ordered online and included a pasta dish. When I arrived to pick it up, the young woman told me there was no pasta but my prawn pizza was ready keeping warm and would I like to order another pizza instead. They tried calling my daughter but she didn't answer. I so didn't want to get sick on off prawns but the staff didn't really care. Yes they were busy and tired but when the young woman couldn't satisfy me that the prawns might make me sick, she called the manager who was downright rude. They are all very young there which explains a bit but my daughter served people at a shop we owned for a while and she was only 16 and knew not to be rude to sometimes difficult customers. If the manager had just told me calmly and politely that he would remake the pizza I would have been ok but he was so rude that I got angry which I hate doing in a shop. Further, another customer - a local - felt sorry for him because they were busy and stood up for him, seeing me as cranky middle-aged tourist - which I was!!! - but that made me feel so embarrassed and upset. I only got angry because this young man was so dismissive instead of helpful and keen to solve the problem. I don't think either of them even knew that prawns could make you sick.

2  Thank Jacalinka