“Great pizza and a gluten free optiom”
Review of Pizza Capers Kirra

Pizza Capers Kirra
Ranked #67 of 174 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Kids ordered a gluten free cheese pizza and a large cheese pizza. I only got one piece! They loved it and the gluten free piece i tried was pretty darned good. And for the price it's a great low cost option for families. We will be back most likely if we are seeking a quick lunch.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The pizzas were delicious, great selection and good price. Would recommend. They have specials and were close to where we were staying

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Pizza's were tasty, enjoyable, but different from the every day pizza that some of us like. I found the pizza's and garlic bread too "herby" for my liking, overtook the flavor of the pizza. In saying that, they were still very edible, and for those who enjoy something outside the "ordinary" pizza, I am sure you will enjoy it!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I like the Calzone at Pizza Capers. As far as chain restaurants go this one is a winner. Good service and yummy food.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Trusting this great app and having been 5 hours on the road and another couple go decided to give Pizza Cappers ago.
Not a regular pizza consumer was delighted find pizzas of a difference along with the regulars
Thin pastry. Plenty if filing and super tasty - had the Rustic lamb as a snack between three the large was adequate .
Can only say I wish Pizza Capers was our local as the pizza was excellent