“1st Skydive....AMAZING!!!”

and up
Gold Coast Tandem Skydive
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Coolangatta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the only tandem skydiving operation on the beautiful Gold Coast. Boasting an excellent safety record, fun and professional tandem masters and state of the art equipment. Jumping at 12,000 feet, passengers will free-fall for approximately 40 seconds before floating under the parachute to take in the amazing Gold Coast views, and landing on the warm sand of Kirra Beach. It's truly an unforgettable experience! * Bookings are essential* Must be over 12 years to skydive* Weight limit of 95kgs apply* Bookings subject to weather conditions
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I was given a "surprise" birthday present by my husband & very dear friends...skydiving has always been something I have wanted to do, but didn't think I could "take the plunge".
I'M SO GLAD I DID...WOW!!
WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
The staff were fantastic & really encouraging, my instructor Steve was absolutely amazing, he is wonderfully calm & made the experience one I will never forget.
I can also look back on my wonderful memories as Steve captured the whole experience on video (from my nervous arrival to my exhilarating landing on beautiful Kirra beach).

Thanks again to Steve & the wonderful team at Gold Coast Skydive

There are newer reviews for Gold Coast Skydive

Reviewed 21 July 2016

THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!! I was traveling Australia with friends and someone suggested doing a sky dive! My instant reaction was NO WAY! But I knew this was something I wanted to tick off my bucket list! So after taking some time to think I thought, I’m young, I’m in Australia, the weather is pretty much always great (epically compared to England!), I’m with friends and in one of the safest countries for Sky Diving! I knew If I wasn’t going to do it now I would never do it! So I took a deep breath and changed my answer to YES! ….And I’m so happy I did!!!!

The ONLY scary part is the thought of it, trust me!!! The minute I left the plane it was the best feeling ever and I lost all fear!! I LOVED every second and would jump at the opportunity to do it again (quite literally!)

The Gold Cost Skydive Company were amazing!! They clearly explained everything! They were so friendly and funny and made us all feel calm and excited before the jump! If you’re going to do a sky dive do it here! They are a great company to choose and the location is incredible! The view is outstanding and to top it off you even get to land on the beach! Once you have done it the after feeling is unbelievable!! It’s too amazing to describe but you will feel like you’re top of the world!!

1  Thank oneinaBILLIEon
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We had planed a skydiving for quite a long time. Me being a second time and my girlfriend the very first. We were on holding because of the weather but everything turned out to be fantastic, and thrilling. Steve (or Steven, sorry mate I can't remember your name exactly) is really a great coach. I know trying this first time can be a challenge for most people, but if your coach can bring you the thrill and calmness both at the optimal level, then you are good to go. Luckily, Steve was with us that day. He was the only one that made sense to my girlfriend. Lol....otherwise she was gonna chicken out at the last minute. Try to get the whole package though, good memories need to be stored in a way you can review at any time.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Pulled my 3 other friends along with me to do this when in Gold Coast jumping at 12,000ft in a different landscape. This would be my second time jumping since 2008 which I did in Rotorua, New Zealand. Although overall I had a great experience, I have to say that we were made to wait at the lobby for over an hour for the pick up. I've called the company twice but was assured that the driver was on her way. But likely was being held up by the bad traffic in the city area on a Monday morning.
Fortunately what happened after we got to the company was so much better. The registration was quick and easy. After payment was made, we were introduced to our individual tandem instructor and breezed through the briefing and instructions. Wasting no time we got onto our van which brought us to the airfield and again quickly we boarded the small plane which then brought us up to the designated height before jumping off the plane.
The instructor was assuring, giving us little information at one time so as not to mess up our already confused mind. The excitement came after the tandem shifted us to the door and pushed us out in a banana shaped position. This time somehow I didn't scream. The view was fantastic. You can see the whole Gold Coast coastline, the city buildings, residential houses, the sea and the beach. And the landing was at the Kirra Beach, was superbly smooth. It my adrenaline was still pumping even when we got back onto the van.
Loved this 2nd experience and will definitely recommend to others. My 3 other friends enjoyed it totally as well.
The jump itself costs A$365 not inclusive of Video (A$115) and Photos (A$165 + Video). I wouldn't recommend to go for both video and photos. The video package is good enough. Because they do not print out the photos for you. What they meant by photos were screenshots taken from the video itself. So you can save up this A$50 to enjoy a breakfast or lunch at the restaurant below.
Visit the website for more information.

2  Thank SotongSYL
Reviewed 8 July 2016

My 15 yr old daughter wanted this for her birthday, saved her money up herself and she was not disappointed! her instructor Wayne, was amazing and made her experience even better... Photo and video package well worth it. We watched her land from the beach AMAZING... We will be back! Thanks Wayne!