Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Gold Coast Skydive tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews thanks guys worth every dollar awesome experience birthday present gold coast kirra beach great fun video landing instructor archie
Reviewed today via mobile

My partner and I have jumped twice with these guys now and both experiences have been great, the team are a fun loving bunch with a great Venue, 10/10 would go again.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I lived right around the corner from GC Skydive and so one beautiful day decided to give it a go. The staff were very professional, fun, & informative. We felt in good hands the entire time and it was, hands down, one of the best experiences ever! Upon landing on the beach my husband and I simultaneously said "let's go again!". Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience, special mention to Mike who I jumped with, he had a great sense of humour and made my skydive memorable. All staff are friendly and the centre is well presented and professional.

Alana B, Manager at Gold Coast Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for the review, Glad you enjoyed your skydive and got to hear some of Mike's jokes ;)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The girls at reception and Samuel the tandem master were excellent during my first skydive experience. Sam was very calming and great fun.

Thanks

Ratika

Thanks for the review Ratika, I will let Sam know you enjoyed your jump with him :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to GC Skydive for my first ever jump on my birthday. The front desk people were friendly and helpful and the instructors made the experience an enjoyable one. I would definitely go back.

Thank for the review, Happy we could help celebrate your birthday! Hope to see you back for another jump :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing dive. All front desk and staff very professional and really made you feel comfortable and at ease. Highly recommend Gold Coast Skydive truly amazing experience.Thanks Jai you were awesome. Will definately be back

Thank you for your kind words :) Glad you enjoyed your skydive with Jai. We hope to see you in the future for another jump.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve always wanted to jump, but was always hesitant. Now that I have tried it, I want to jump everyday.
The absolute experience, a must do....many times

Alana B, Manager at Gold Coast Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Happy to hear you followed through with you jump. You will have to look into doing your AFF course so you can skydive every day :P
It's definitely addictive!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

“I’ve always wanted to jump, but was always hesitant. Now, I can’t get enough and want to do it everyday”

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the dive and the staff were great but you were running an hour behind when I arrived and then when I got there offered to rebook me, I think it would have been nice if you called all the people who were diving to let them know you’re behind rather than waiting until they’re all the way out there, apart from that! Amazing, loved it, and will definitely be back!!

Hello Amara,

Thank you for the review.

We are sorry to hear your skydive was delayed. As we work out of an international airport we are prone to air traffic control delays which we have no way of preparing for and this can sometimes put us behind schedule. We do our best to keep customers informed on the day if we are having any delays and offer rescheduling as we understand people do not like to wait around all day.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your skydive with us and we look forward to seeing you next time :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great experience and very professional team, a much to do extreme thriller if you love planes and highs. Will be back again thanks guys for a great experience

Happy to hear you had a great experience, We look forward to taking you again :)