“Hungry Bob.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service was great, we had our granddaughter with us and they looked after her. We will consider coming again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have been dining regularly at the restaurant. Kids liked the food though it took ages to get your order.
Today kids asked if they can have a bit of sauce and avocado with their kids meal, same as grown up meal had. The waitress said: “Sure, I can do that”. Sure enough we got three bowls os sauce and kids had avocado added on their plate. When I went to pay , I was charged $5.50extra per child for each kids meal that originally costs $10.00. When I complained I was told that extras cost money. There was no apologies for not bringing to my attention that there would be extra charge for the extra items that kids asked for. Needless to say that if it was brought to my attention that kids meals would be charged more than 50% extra per child I wouldn’t agree to purchase the extras. We also didn’t require three servings of sauce, one would be sufficient!!!
As a regular customer I do feel very bitter after this incident and not going back for a very long time.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I wouldn't rave about it, I have had better steaks at the pub for half the price. I don't think I would go back

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Would never go to a hogs breath again. Meals 1 hour late with kids and wife’s meal out and finished before my steak with cold chips and vegetables came out. All meals came out with no cutlery and sauces ordered. When complained about the cold meal it took 3 waitresses to get a manager or an answer. Ordered kids desert and couldn’t be bothered waiting another minute after 15 for ice cream. This place is a disgrace and hopefully won’t be there much longer.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We visited the cafe on New Year's Day for dinner . It was pretty crowded however we didn't expect to wait over an hour for a couple of burgers . All other tables were waiting for long periods of time also . We had to ask how long our meals would be . They finally arrived and were average . No apology from any staff . Maybe suggest that you advise customers that the wait time may be lengthy when they arrive .