Stayed here on the off chance last minute for business and to be honest well and truly exceeded my expectations based on location, the level of accomodation view and service provided. Would probably be one of the best Mantra properties on offer but happy to be corrected and I will go and stay there.
The fitout is extremely comfortable and the only fault was I didn't get to stay longer- perhaps next time with the family to fully capitalise on what is offered by this complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 kilometres from the Gold Coast Airport and 25kms from Surfers Paradise, Mantra Coolangatta Beach provides a range of studio rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments, most with ocean views across the stunning Surfers Paradise skyline or overlooking the beautiful beaches of Kirra, Greenmount and Rainbow Bay. Hotel rooms offer kitchenette facilities whilst all apartments offer fully equipped kitchens with separate dining and living areas. All rooms have air conditioning and are NON SMOKING. Onsite facilities include swimming pool (heated in Winter months), spa, sauna, full sized tennis court, gym, BBQ facilities and courtyard areas. The resort is within easy walking distance to local restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. At night, enjoy one of the many shows on offer at the world class entertainment venue Twin Towns, or catch a live band at the renowned Coolangatta Hotel, both only a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Mantra, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Mantra Coolangatta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Coolangatta Hotel Coolangatta
- Mantra Hotel Coolangatta
- Coolangatta Mantra Hotel
- Mantra Coolangatta Beach Gold Coast