All reviews spa bath the gold coast plunge pool restaurant downstairs across the road sub penthouse bedroom apartment clean apartments family holiday great apartments main bedroom whale watching close to the airport patrolled beach down stairs relaxing stay walking distance
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Staff were always very pleasant and helpful at all times. Service was great.
The room was very spacious and comfortable. The location was great, close to bus stops, taxis and amenities.
We both really enjoyed our stay at Kirra Surf Apartments, it was so relaxing and people were so friendly and the best was we were so close to the beach and the view from our apartment was fantastic.

Room Tip: Sea views.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Vespa26, General Manager at Kirra Surf Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2011

Thank you for review - we value any feedback both good and 'not so good'.
However, as is our right of reply, we wish to let you know that even though you were staying with us here at Kirra Surf Apartments, your booking was held with 'RentaDreamCar' and unfortunately, they had not advised of your particular booking. You also did not mention that that was the reason for your stay in which case we would have happily requested you wait for the car people to guide you to your apartment. We are often confused with another local resort and we assumed that you had too.
We apologise for the confusion and pride ourselves on our service, especially our welcome as you can see from previous reviews.

Reviewed 18 March 2011

I travel frequently and usually stay only in 5 Star Hotels. However after seing the Kirra Surf Appartments online with the idea of returning to the Coast with my husband and children I just had to check it out. Right from the moment I walked in to the light and modern reception I was met with a smile and exceptional service. The check in process was simple, fast and efficent (thank god as I had just undergone an opperation and was there to recover). When I opened the door to the appartment I was breath taken by the quality and comfort and the VIEW! The appartments are immaculate, well appointed, spacious and scream comfort from the lounge to bedroom. They have thought of everything! In most cases a location boost the business well at the Kirra it is just another added bonus to an exceptional resort! This place has something to offer everyone for any type of stay Couples Romantic Holiday, Family Holiday (children of any age suited), Business or even Recovery from surgery as I did!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2011

The rooms were very modern and clean, with a well equipped kitchen, with good access (we had a pram). The pool was well suited to small children with a large "kiddie" depth pool that my 2yo was very happy with. The staff were very polite and helpful. Possibly a touch overpriced and we got a "wedding" rate. Not too convenient to things either, it's about a 20minute walk to the 7 Eleven etc. However, each room has a spectacular view! Probably best suited to families who are trying to be mostly self contained.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2011

My family and I found Kirra Surf Apartments to be a wonderful place to stay. The managers Jackie and Lloyd were fantastic and were very welcoming and willing to help out if needed. The apartment was very modern with a great layout and a wonderful view to the ocean. The hotel amenities ie pool, spa. outdoor areas are just beautiful. We loved staying here and will definitely be back again. Our only problem was that we didnt stay long enough. Highly recommend to everyone

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2011

Kirra Surf Apartments is situated in the best possible location and the views are absolutely spectacular. The rooms were spacious and well presented, the kitchen was to die for too! The best part of our stay was the welcoming and friendly team who were happy to assist in any way possible to ensure we had the best holiday.
We will be back, thank you.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family