“Amazing”
Review of Francie's Pizzeria

Francie's Pizzeria
Ranked #67 of 168 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was recommended and this place is amazing, friendly , and great new addition to Coolangatta .
Great service and the dish of the day is the Mussels, omg I may be here weekly just for them.
A huge vegan option.
And truly a lovely place to be.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Maybe we didn’t get them on the right night. But the food, service was very average. I wouldn’t recommend it. Took
well over and hour to get the pizzas to us. Waitress was polite and friendly but the timing of the food and he food itself wasn’t at all impressive. Not enough topping. Felt like we just ate pizza bread all night.

1  Thank james45559
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Really great selection of wines and great pizza. Can't stop eating here. Great atmosphere also. Best pizza in Coolangatta by a mile.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

No other words to describe it! Absolutely delicious! Best pizza I have ever eaten, wonderful staff and great atmosphere. Well priced. Wish I lived locally so I could eat here regularly!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Fantastic pizza in this small place in Coolangatta. We had takeaway, so I can't say much about the atmosphere etc in the restaurant, but the staff was nice and the pizzas absolutely terrific. Highly recommended!