Lowest prices for your stay
USD 107
Priceline
USD 109
Agoda.com
USD 91
Trip.comUSD 104
eDreamsUSD 107
FindHotelUSD 92
All reviews tv worked well undercover parking rooms were very clean and comfortable family room parking spot road noise large bathroom great place to stay pool area pleasant stay cameron jo reception hosts motel stopover cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel situated close to the centre of town.
The lady that greeted me at checkin was super friendly and I felt comfortable immediately, which is important to me as I travel by myself for business.
The room was spotless and contained a queen and single bed (queen bed was really comfortable). I was surprised at how quiet the room was considering I have stayed in other hotels within close proximity and have experienced traffic noise in those establishments.
Lots of restaurants close by and very central to all shops and tourist attractions.
Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Great price for a family of 5. Nothing was too much trouble. Very friendly & accomodating hosts. Room was good size with double in one room and 3 singles in another. Very clean rooms. Nice covered bbq area around pool.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We were heading from the Gold Coast to the Capricorn Coast and decided to stay in Bundaberg the night to break the trip. Not knowing where to stay, we drove along Bourbong St and Hubby pointed out Acacia, saying that looks nice. So in we drove and we were not disappointed. Friendly Owner, very welcoming and helpful with where to eat that night, room was lovely, spotlessly clean and comfy beds. Will definitely stay next time we in Bundaberg.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

A very beautiful,clean, bed really comfortable, fantastic owners very welcoming, well maintained even tooms cleaned etc on a sunday loved it and very reasonable price. Within easy reach of all places to see in Bunderburg

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Was warmly greeted by the owner when I arrived and given plenty of info re eating places. Room was clean and everything worked well. Nice to have a small couch in the room as well as the bed. They have arrangements with a couple of local restaurants for room service, I used Le chef and it was excellent fresh food more pub style than fine dining but delicious and fast delivery to the door. Overall a great experience in Bundaberg.

Date of stay: July 2018