“Only beginner diners are going into this restaurant.”
Review of Mylan Restaurant

Mylan Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 469 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I have been to this restaurant once and I will never go back again. I ordered a hot plate meal and when it's arrived my meal was cold and I could even touch the plate that suppose to be very hot when it's serve. Noisy and full of young customers. More for beginner diners. Not sure if this restaurant is Thai or Vietnamese as both types are available.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

This is the best Vietnamese Restaurant in town. Cheap, good food, and fast service.
Just don't go there during the busy lunch hour or 12-1.30, you won't get a table. Come before or aften or book ahead if you can.
It can be very noisy.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

This is a great little Vietnamese cafe/restaurant in Keira Street in Wollongong. Always busy, its fast efficient and has the best spring roll vermicelli salad. I haven't tried too many other dishes, because the salad is just delicious.

1  Thank SandyNowra
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I was only visiting Wollongong and this restaurant seemed to have very goo reviews. I was dissapointed with the food. For entree we had chicken skewers with a peanut sauce that was not what I expected. It was essentially chicken cubes on a skewer dipped in batteqr and deep fried, more likeq a dagwood dog from the show. We had a red chicken curry that although tasted reasonable, contained 75% red and green capsicum and only 25% chicken. We also has a plum sauce chicken that had huge quantities of very stale and tough broccoli.

Reviewed 28 April 2011

I've been going to Mylan for years and it's our go-to restaurant for a night out with friends. The food is very good, the service quite good, excellent price but very very noisy. That's great when you want to have a few wines with friends because everyone is getting noisier at the same time that you do - perfect!

Lunch is also incredibly busy but such great value. Highly recommend the vegie spring roll vermicelli salad and I know people who will travel hours for the satay!!!!