“a local fav, platters to die for ”
Review of Living Room

Living Room
Ranked #30 of 491 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

having read some other reviews I'm very surprised the platters have copped a bad review.

this place is known for its epic platters, menu says serves 2 but you can definitely serve 3 or 4.

service impeccable and bar prices better than a pub. they also make wicked cocktails

being an avid smashed avo and feta gal I'm delighted that I can get this for $7.50.. where else can you get that kind of deal??
hint: you can't unless you make it at home.

love the Living Room and so will you.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Ordered the Platter for 2 which was between three people and must admit the food was absolutely wonderful. A very quiet lunchtime, a couple of tables and few takeaways but customer service - forget it! We had to ask three times for our plates to be cleared, waitress never came near us once we ordered. Had to get her attention to see if we could order coffee, we stacked our own dishes at the end of the table and had to ask if she would remove them.

It was such an effort for us to be served, will never return!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have been to this place before and enjoyed it. However, I tried it again and wasn't too happy. First, one of the waitresses was abrupt, cold and quite slow in service. I work in hospitality, I'm not overreacting here. Second, I am not sure what vibe they are going for. The interior of the place is nice but then they serve burgers and wraps in plastic baskets with foil around the food. Even Grill'd serves their food on a plate. The way this food is served doesn't match the nice interior of the place and the bar. The food itself is good but not amazing. The platters that this place serves looks really nice though!! Third, the vegan menu is quite limited. This wasn't a problem for me but was for my brother and his wife so they ate elsewhere prior to meeting here.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We brought our son this time to try the platter. He loved it. All the same as last visit. Plenty of tasty food offerings. Once again the fries were oily and soggy. People like crunchy chips.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Their combo platter is out of this world. My boyfriend and I visit once a year and we get their platter each time. We have never finished the whole thing! It says it’s for two people but it could easily feed four and the food is incredible!!! It is a little on the expensive side but you certainly get your money’s worth.