“Great coffee! ”
Review of Living Room

Living Room
Ranked #33 of 517 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Good food, amazing platters, great location in Wollongong.. Cocktails and drinks are good! Platters are worth sharing, great for Christmas parties or just a night out. They also have amazing breakfast options and healthy food options, I love their lattes

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

My work colleagues and I are regular diners here and each time we receive great service and exceptional food quality. The food platters look awesome and you cant go past the dog.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Fantastic boutique style bar. Friendly staff who were able to help with food suggestions and easily answer questions. We had a sharing platter and everything was cooked perfectly, it was hot and tasty. Great overall atmosphere. Recommend you book for dinner.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Delicious eggs benny!!! And very attentive staff.
My girlfriend and I often go here for breakfast on the weekend. The meals a generously sized, and are delicious every time. The table water is always ice cold, and the service is great.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I was a regular here for quite some time when I lived in Wollongong. The coffee is the best in town and lunch is always good too. Good value for money, friendly staff and overall very good food. Next time I'm in the Gong, I'll have to come here for a cocktail and tasting platter.

Date of visit: April 2015