Lowest prices for your stay
USD 192
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 187
USD 192
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.comUSD 192
eDreamsUSD 192
TravelocityUSD 192
2,720 results
All reviews lobby bar across the road ocean view buffet breakfast balcony room fantastic location accor windjammer parking carl cockatoos conference refurbishment wedding cafes lighthouse australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Few days before I check in, I already called and informed the reservation staff that I would like the room to be at the highest level as I don’t want pub noise throughout the night and she said okay. When I checked in yesterday the reception told me the level she gave me will not be disturbed by the pub noise at night BUT guess what?! Me and my friend couldn’t sleep the whole night because of the pub and also around 4/5am there was noise coming from loading dock. The worst experience ever and we basically didn’t sleep at all! We put our salmon salad the night before and this morning when we were about to eat them, they were frozen! Maybe it’s time to change the fridge and renovate the whole building! Aircon was noisy too!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NovotelWollongong, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Carynlme,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies your stay was not to the standard it should of been. I have communicated your comments onto higher management.

If you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel and speak to one of our Assistant Managers.

Reviewed 16 August 2019

An excellent hotel in perfect position across the road from the beach. Great views and friendly staff. Good value restaurant with great seafood buffet.. Clean and comfortable rooms. We were pleasantly surprised with an upgrade to a beachfront room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear barryjmason,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is fantastic to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We are situated in an amazing location which offers exceptional views. Our staff certainly do try their best when it comes to customer service. They ensure all feel welcome. I love hearing you had the opportunity to be upgraded especially to our beach front suits. They are really are amazing.

Once again, Thank you for your kind words and we do hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in Wollongong. We stayed here for a weekend away and had an amazing time.
Staff treated us well, view was beautiful,food and drinks were good And the rooms were lavish

We cannot wait to stay here again

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Billyaus42,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. I am so pleased to be reading this. Its fantastic you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel is situated perfectly to enjoy what Wollongong has to offer. Right in the beach we got a free upgrade and the staff were for all very helpful. I would have liked to see something a little different o. The buffet breakfast but overall we will be coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lyn K,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with Novotel Northbeach.

It is great to read you enjoyed your time. We certainly pride our selves on the service we deliver, I am so pleased you were able to experience our customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

We stayed one night for my husband birthday , and we loved it.
Looks that the hotel was recently renovated, room has a beautiful view to the beach , great amenities and impeccable clean.
There’s coffee machine which for the ones like me addicted to coffee is a great plus.
Breakfast better then expected, specially the fresh made pancakes

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelWollongong, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Caroline A,

Thank you for your incredible feedback on Novotel Northbeach. I am so pleased to read you enjoyed you stay and our facilities.

We have refurbished our rooms recently and they are stunning and very modern. Having the coffee machine in the room is great touch for our guest.

We do hope we can welcome you back in the near future.