2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 247
CheapTicketsUSD 246
eDreamsUSD 247
Orbitz.comUSD 246
2,729 results
All reviews lobby bar across the road ocean view buffet breakfast balcony room fantastic location accor parking carl cockatoos conference refurbishment wedding cafes lighthouse australia venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Stayed here recently with work.

I found the Novotel to be lovely. Staff were very friendly and helpful, even when my workplace mixed up the purchase order.

The used the restaurant every night. We didn't try the buffet, but the meals ordered off the menu were delicious and absolutely huge.

I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelWollongong, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear 10bosch,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am happy to read our staff were able to assist you with the mix up.

It is great you enjoyed Windjammers, they do have a beautiful menu.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

We have recently visited Novotel North Beach during a weekend in August. We were group of 4 families with kids ages between 2 years and 12 years old.
We have enjoyed the stay alot. the hotel is clean (not very much but acceptable). the views are superber. i was on the 9th floor ocean view. the staff are very friendly and helpful. they have offered a room upgrade for one of us (free of charge) although he forgot to add his special request during booking.
the location is beyond all the measures. right on the beach with cafes and restaurants and parks within walking distance.
the buffet breakfast was very good. they also offer barista coffee with the breakfast.
the only missing thing, is an indoor heated pool. (they already have an outdoor solar heated pool).
will definitely come back again.

Room tip: choose higher levels (9th floor) for a fantastic ocean views
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kogyca,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay.

Our views are incredible of North Wollongong Beach. We are very fortunate to be located where we are. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

Poor sleep quality. It feels like sinking while sleeping as the mattress is very old and very plushie. No back support at all. We will have to get a Thai massage to fix our back.
Parking and wifi are not free. This is a rip-off.

we changed rooms twice still the same terrible mattress.
Will not be staying here again even for free. I wish we stayed at the Sage hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MElkhodr,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Novotel Northbeach.

Please accept my sincerest apologies in relation to our bedding. I do understand everyone's preferences are different to the firmness or softness of a mattress. In relation to parking our prices are $15 per day which is very reasonable for the area we are in.

We do have the offer of complimentary WiFi when signing to our free membership. I do apologise if this was not communicated to you on check in.

We do hope you can give us a second chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 4 August 2019

First I walked in one of staff (Carl) try to do checkin for me but the rooms weren’t ready but Carl try to help me out and made me happy. My husband and I just went for walk around the beach.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear KalayaH,

Thank you for your incredible feedback. Carl is an amazing asset to our team. I am so pleased he was able to help you.

We do hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2019