“lunch overlooking the tall gum trees and golf course”

Dineon19 Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Taree
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We have been here before and will probably go again. The place is nice and cozy. The menu is expensive. Today we had a great beetroot warm walnut salad, and my hubby had the rump steak. The food was really tasty, but like I said it is expensive. For us it is only a sometime treat.............Staff are friendly and decor is fresh and clean. The views are also very beautiful.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

we arrived to order our dinners. there was a large group of us that had booked. they took all our meal orders on the one docket even though some of us had waited in the line and had order 20 min before other people. then the orders came out and they just asked who order the food that they had in their hands, naturally people just put their hands up if they order that type of meal. my husband and i were served our meals but my two children's meals went to who ever put up their hands. they never received their meal until an hour and a half after we had originally ordered them but people on other tables not associated with our group were constantly receiving their meals.needless to say the children were starving and we were not happy and all they kept doing is saying they were coming. i was not the only patron to complain about the service as the waitress told me this always happens when large groups are there. surely they would have learnt from other group complaints not to put all the meals on one docket number . when the food finally arrived it was cold and horrible for my children . mcdonald's give better food and service than this resturant. it was my first visit there and it will definetly be my last. it was definatly too expensive for what you were given

1  Thank leanne w
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The club is now more than a club .this is a very nice dinning experience well done.Good services great food and pleasant cerounds

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A big step up from your average RSL. A bit pricey but well worth the cost if you are looking for something beyond pub/club food. We ordered the sirloin and lamb shanks. Both were excellent and both were served with fabulous veggies. We went on ANZAC day and they were very busy, with the expected wait for our meals. They have a big variety of craft beers.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We had lunch here yesterday. We found it expensive for what you got and the special of the day was dry looking. I had the haloumi salad and didn't like the extreme taste from salty to too much vinegar on the greens. We also had the special beer tasting $15 board. The wedges were not cooked all the way through and the dip was extremely garlicky. We have been here before but yesterday seemed a little off. The decor is really modern and lush and you can sit outside on the terrace with the view and a drink.

1  Thank stredhead