Lowest prices for your stay
USD 115
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
USD 116
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Travelocity
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

The outside appearance is awful with weeds and long grass, road noise doesn’t stop and when you need rest from a medical procedure is the wrong place to stay. After two nights my back was sore from the bed, plenty of nicer motels closer to the Main Street for more convenience however it is in walking distance to a Sports League Club for meals. We stayed two nights and our room wasn’t on the cleaning list after the first night until we asked, we needed more tea, coffee, milk, fresh towels, bins emptied etc etc. They are certainly cutting corners here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Well appointed and reasonably clean but poor housekeeping detracted from the experience. Rooms have AC, a microwave and toaster as well as the usual coffee and tea making facilites. The motel also has a pool and free wifi.

The TV was inoperable but the very apologetic and helpful manager swapped it out for another that did the job. Housekeeping had neglected to replenish the milk supply and there was no extra roll of toilet paper a necessity as there were only a few sheets left on the roll. Again the manager provided. Rooms can be noisy tho, both road noise and from the upstairs and adjacent rooms. The plantation shutters do a great job of keeping the rooms dark if you're after a sleep-in, possibly a necessity if your noisy neighbours are night owls!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2019

Booked based on a small amount of research and trust in a reputable name, my overnight stopover at this hotel has dealt a major blow to my confidence in the Comfort Inn brand.

Credit where credit was due, the room was incredibly clean, though that was probably linked to the fact it smelt like someone had just laced the place with a 15-litre drum of chlorine.

Having just arrived, I gave the benefit of the doubt and assumed the smell was just that of bleach lingering from earlier cleaning. It was only when I returned some hours later, well after the staff had gone home, that I realised how strong the odour was.

Even with the windows and door open, it continued to linger, strong enough that at times it was causing me to feel dizzy and ill.

Attempting to sleep, by the early hours of the morning I made the decision to pull on a jumper and sleep in the back of the car.

Will I be staying here next time I return to Taree, not a chance.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2019

A strange setup of a room, with an armchair tucked away in the corner which could not be used?
Not sure what the guest in the room above was doing but it sounded like a couple of dogs playing ball!
asked for instructions on how to get to a couple of places and it was vague to say the least
Not sure if i'd stay again

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Our stay was fine as a stop over.

Reception was polite and accommodating, The room was pretty small but the bed was big and comfortable and the whole room and bathroom were really clean. Theres a good TV, kettle, microwave and fridge so if you need anything more than this, then this isn’t the place for you.

The pool was really nice after a long day of driving.

Only downside for us was being located on the lower floor, the footsteps and talking alone from the room above sounds like a pack elephants stomping.

Over all though, it’s good accomodation and I’d still stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019