“Lunch at Dineon19”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We called in at Club Taree for lunch at Dineon19 and were pleasantly surprised with their pub food.

I ordered a Philadelphia roll with meat, cheese and “fat” potato chips. My wife had a steak burger. There are numerous alternative options including a full range of steaks.

The potato chips were the nicest I have had in a long while; fresh, cooked in clean oil, and cooked just enough for the texture and taste to be perfect.

Although I always joke about pub food being a cardiologists best friend, the roll, meat and associated lettuce etc were all fresh and nice too. Unfortunately the meal was a little large for me and I had to leave some on the plate - no reflection on the food!

The Club is huge, juxtaposed with a golf shop and heaps of parking. Visitors like us are welcome and on presentation of your drivers licence, you get temporary membership.

The club decore is well presented and there are several seating areas.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I find this club very expensive and over price for the quality food is not that great , staff are not that friendly in the restaurant don’t think I would ever go there again and I had to get club membership

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Keep coming back for the American style burgers & the awesome onion rings. Great food for a pretty reasonable price

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly helpful staff.
Great menu , good food and new Head Chef .
Very large modern club with loads of parking

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Hamburgers are their specialty , so we tried their hamburgers and were not disappointed , great fries as well