Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 85
Booking.comUSD 85
Hotels.comUSD 84
eDreamsUSD 85
Agoda.comUSD 85
CheapTicketsUSD 84
All reviews fur babies air con the managers mini fridge basic accommodation would stay here again queen bed terri sauna pet grove seal bridge washer conditioner cleanliness toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020

A GREAT place for fur-babies !
The rooms are not big (room 12) or new but clean and fresh & has all you need but take your pillow as their near new ones are a little soft. Hubby said the bed was bumpy but I did not find that. There's air-con, toaster, jug, cups n saucers, tea, coffee, TV, free wi-fi and bedlamps. The bathroom is dated but good & the shower has good pressure. There's a laundry, sauna, pool, clothesline & best of all a wonderful grove of trees where you can walk your babies at any time off-leash (keep them controlled & take doggy bags) There's a great BBQ area & a lovely fountain.

This motel is central (just over the bridge) but also remote enough to be away from any traffic noise.

The Staff are incredible ! Our room was well cleaned every day while we were out, regardless of the fact that BOTH our Aussie Shepherds were in full moult. And to top it all, I accidentally left my wedding ring by the bed, after a quick phone call, it was express posted to me the following day.

Continental Breakfast is available in the dinning room for $7.00 per head (Nov 2020).

This motel is the cheapest pet-friendly motel I could find from Lauriton to Seal Rocks (and believe me, I researched hard) and I was worried that maybe I had compromised cleanliness for price ... I had nothing to worry about. In fact it was an exceptional place to stay.

All Season Country Lodge is an excellent place to stay with or without your fur-baby and we will be staying here again for sure!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on our way home from a holiday up north. Having stayed previously, we choose this motel as it’s central and easy to get back onto the freeway to Sydney. Clean, easy and always welcoming. The kids also love the pool & visiting the chickens. We’ll be back again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

This is a basic older style motel with features to match. Whilst the room is reasonable size the overall ambiance of the room could be enhanced (needs a refresh)

On the positive the linen, towels etc were crisp whites and the shower pressure/heat were of good standard. Complimentary tea & coffee and basic toiletries supplied.

Even though Taree has the by-pass these days, if you’re a light sleeper you may hear the trucks through the night

If you need to get back into the pacific highway - it’s a good location to turn out of the motel and avoid the local traffic which was busy from 8am.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2020

Absolutely nothing wrong with the place if you are looking for the basics.

I stayed on night in the Queen Deluxe room which I believe has a renovated bathroom.

The room is not too small, not huge either but you don't feel cramped. Queen bed with a top sheet, blanket and quilt. Comfortable enough. There is a small table and chairs plus a luggage rack. Mini fridge which has 2 glasses. Tea/Coffee making facilities. Dishwashing detergent, washer and hand towels. Full length mirror which is often lacking in most places. Decent size bench for all our stuff.

Bathroom was a good size considering. Large Shower area, although why there is only a tiny holder for your toiletries is beyond me, but this is common in other places as well. Towels were decent quality. Face washers and basic soaps provided. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner if you don't like the all in one type.

There are power outlets on both sides of the bed which is great for charging phones and having it close by when sleeping. Other resorts could learn from this.

Front sliding door is a bit rickety and could do with replacing but it locks just fine. There is no fly screen door which was a shame as I would have like to open up for fresh air. Block out curtains work well. Air-con worked fine.

Staff were friendly and accommodating. Suggest you book directly through them instead of a third party site. Parking available right out the front of your room.

As I have stated, this is a basic, no frills accommodation. But I really couldn't fault it for the price offered as I was only there to sleep overnight, not to spend time in my room.

Room tip: Possibly worth paying a bit extra for the Queen deluxe based on previous reviews.
Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank amber_in_wunderland
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Wasn't expecting much for the price for this old, rundown and outdated motel on the other side of the river from the main town. Staff were great and the room was very clean but maintenance appeared to be non existent as some of the power points were hanging out of the wall and the fridge was rusting

Date of stay: February 2020