All reviews great value for money the owner stayed here would stay again the main road comfortable bed microwave stop kilometers motel wifi
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Advertises as pet friendly but told my husband, actually lied to his face at reception, saying they had no rooms when he told them he had a dog in the car. He was exhausted from driving for two days and it was the evening, and he expected pet friendly. I told him to go there. The dog is quiet and stays in the back of our wagon.

So... he's very upset now and has continued driving late tonight to Sydney with no options. I'm worried for his safety on the road tonight.

I called them shortly after and asked for a room, saying I was nearby and had a cattle dog who was quiet and would sleep in the car... and they offered ME a room! The shame! What horrible mean nasty people to turn my poor husband away at night when he was desperately tired and needed to rest.

Room Tip: Just keep driving.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This motel offers great value very clean, good heating and a comfortable bed. We have stayed at motels that offer less comfort and facilities for much more money. The owner told us about the Royal Hotel where we got two drinks and two meals for $28.00. And a bonus the owner is a very pleasant person wanting to please

Room Tip: Room 15 nice position
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight in a simple room - very clean with all the essentials. Great value for money, and close to the highway but still quiet.

First impressions mean a lot to me and when I arrived, the owner was friendly, helpful and very genuine. Also took the trouble to repay a very slight overcharging on the bill, which I really appreciated.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We had a nice double room. Very clean and comfortable. Toiletries were provided, adequate tea and coffee. Very quiet locality, to and wifi were provided.Patron was very friendly and helpful, advising us where to go to eat. The tariff was very reasonable, and I would be hPpy to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Booked couple of hours before arrival as travelling on motorbike on a 40degree day and pool looked inviting. Owner very pleasant and helpful, pool was nice and room was much better than expected. Good value

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo