Lowest prices for your stay
USD 87
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
eDreams
Priceline
USD 89
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUSD 87
Orbitz.com
All reviews one night stay there again on site restaurant attached restaurant pleasant surprise rooms are large comfortable room new owners in town good size off street parking port macquarie pleasant stay enjoyed our stay bbq area the river kieran
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Just home from a 2 night stay. Room was clean and comfortable and suited our needs. Good location. I am however annoyed that I booked a room which included parking and there was no available parking either night of my stay. The first night I parked in what I believe to be a suitable park and awoke to a note attached to my car stating that it was not a car parking spot. Second night I had no choice but to park on the street. Car parks are not assigned to rooms. First in best dressed applies. Not good enough. Don't advertise parking included if you can not accommodate.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kieran Richards , Owner at Caravilla Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

I'm so sorry again for the parking problem.
There is 1 car park for each room allocated
It is very difficult to control parking when people take 2 car parks.
We don't usually have this problem.
How the motel is designed it would not suit to have a number allocation as there are more parks on one side of the motel.
I believe the 1st night of your stay there was a parking spot at the front of reception .
The note on your car window was left so you didn't park there again as it could have caused a major problem if your car was hit as a delivery truck would not have fit past your car.

Regards
Kieran Richards
Owner

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Room had been newly renovated - all appliances brand new. Menu was attractive and good value - i slept too late for breakfast though! internet was reliable and fast

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I stayed 2 nights at Caravilla Motor Inn. Totally recommend. Easy check in, my room was super clean and had everything I needed, the bed very comfortable and the location was very quiet. Price was very reasonable.

Date of stay: December 2020
Kieran Richards , Owner at Caravilla Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Thank you for your review.
Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Until next time stay safe

Reviewed 12 December 2020

This was our first visit to Caravilla Motor inn, won't be the last . The room was fresh @ very clean, all facilities available. Easy check in @ out !!! Very quiet position, close to dining !! Very good value for money !!!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

This motel was recommended to me by a friend who knew the owners from their previous motel in Port Macquarie, they were very friendly and have been updating the rooms since taking over. I now find the trip to Sydney a bit long to do on my own and Taree is a good half way stop from The Coffs Harbour area and I enjoyed my one night stay and will stop here again. The bed was lovely and comfortable and the room was quiet and comfortable, I enjoyed a great night’s sleep.

Trip type: Travelled solo