Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 121
Booking.comUSD 104
eDreamsUSD 104
CheapTicketsUSD 121
TravelocityUSD 121
Trip.comUSD 126
All reviews towel animals coffee machine towel art complimentary bottled water across the road comfy bed continental breakfast clean rooms after a long day great stop stay there again the owner family room great value for money night's sleep long drive the gold coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Great place to stop for a night or two. My room was quiet, comfortable and super clean. Appreciated the complimentary bottled water and coffee machine. Owners very pleasant and helpful. Best shower, water pressure and hot water I’ve found in any hotel or motel for a long time!

Date of stay: February 2021
Glennis Cochicho, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Hello Dogmama639 and from all of us here, loads of appreciation, for your handsome review. We are always happy when guest have a pleasant stay and we wish you safe travels. Kind regards Glennis

Reviewed 8 February 2021

The room we had was very quiet, clean and well appointed including a coffee pod machine and free bottled water. Bed was extremely comfortable. Only one small problem - after showering the bathroom had a slight damp smell.

Date of stay: February 2021

Hello Daisy, We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and also sorry to hear about the slight damp smell, after showering. Our rooms are all aired, inspected and or serviced daily, and any odour would always be brought to our attention, which has not happened. It is a shame that we do not know which room you occupied. Again, thanks for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back one day soon. Kind regards Glennis

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Very friendly owners. , however I don’t understand why the disability room costs over $50 a night more. Not my fault I’m in a wheelchair. We stayed in room 1 and aircon sounded like a 727 plane and the main room light didn’t work. Given this it was comfortable and clean. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Julie, Thanks for your review and we wish you safe travels. Kind regards Glennis

Reviewed 1 February 2021

This motel was chosen due to close proximity to family we were visiting nearby and one of us had stayed here on a previous visit a couple of years ago which was a great stay.

Our check in experience felt a little off and there was a bit of an awkward exchange. It wasn't a typical warm and friendly welcome and in hindsight I think I understand why that was the case as there was a significant issue with our room.

Upon arrival we noticed a foul smell in the room and eventually realised part of the carpet was wet. That evening after using the shower it was obvious there was some sort of leak causing this issue as the carpet was significantly more saturated in that area.
Due to family circumstances we weren't able to address the issue, until the owner left us a phone message the next morning. They had arranged a plumber to fix the leak. We asked why they had given us the room in the first place if they knew of this problem and their response was they were full and would have had to arrange us accommodation elsewhere. I think it would have been courteous to address this issue with us during our check in process but it wasn't.

We had to extend our stay and asked for another room, which was granted at a reduced rate. The new room was fine and didn't have any issues like the previous.

Immediately after getting the new room and starting to transfer our belongings, one of the owners told me to move my car to the other bay. I didn't need to be told and felt annoyed by this... Especially due to being told to move my car the day after we arrived because it was parked too close to the line and the neighbours had complained. (Even though it was within the bay and their car was very small).

Later in the week I received another message from one of the staff, letting me know that they mistakenly overcharged my card but would refund me later in the afternoon when the owner returned.

Apart from these concerns our stay was ok. It was a convenient location for us, close to the Manning River Hotel and a good walk to town, especially via the river. The only downside is the car wash next door, which seemed a popular spot for late night hoons and loud gatherings.

It had a lovely pool which we used everyday. The back patio was nice with a lush tropical garden. Sitting outside was pleasant and one of my favourite things about our experience here.

The rooms felt cosy, with colourful decor, great pod coffee machine and comfortable beds. The bathroom felt a bit small and dated. Room cleaning service was great with plenty of fresh towels available.

Date of stay: January 2021
Glennis Cochicho, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Hello mrmb86, Thanks for your review. Regards Glennis

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Lovely motel, a few blocks from main shops,a bit dated but, well appointed. Very comfortable bed. Quiet. But beware it is situated up against a dog wash, the smell of wet dogs permeates the rooms....not pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Anne, Thanks for your time affored to write a review and we are happy that this is this 1st time any guest has ever reported a smell from the car wash. Us business owners and our cleaners have never noticed an odour other than soap smells. Sincerely Glennis