Lowest prices for your stay
USD 105
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
eDreamsUSD 105
ZenHotels.comUSD 116
CheapTicketsUSD 120
All reviews towel animals coffee machine across the road comfy bed great shower continental breakfast a great nights sleep friendly service clean rooms after a long day stay there again family room the owner night's sleep the air conditioning long drive the gold coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this motel before under the previous owners and it was great.
Do yourself a favour and don’t stay here. We had a major issue with the shower and toilet. I was in the shower and my wife flushed the toilet and the cold water disappeared from the shower - I was nearly scalded by the hot water / disgusting.
On departing I mentioned my experience to the owner and all I got was abuse.
I have traveled a lot and this is the first time I have been told to “F - OFF” by an owner and his wife/partner.

Do not book do not stay.

Taree is a great town and does not need these people in their town.
Let’s hope they loose there money and leave very soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank barrysX3823CD
Glennis C, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hello again Barry,
My response to this review is the same as the response to your review on booking.com however your story is a little conflicting now.
When we chose the hospitality industry we knew we would be challenged to be perpetually nice to everyone, all of the time. We are determined to achieve as most travelers make our job pleasurable, rewarding and satisfying. Sometimes, frienships are formed. When we accommodated you recently, we failed.
We appreciate knowing your shower experience as we now have the opportunity to investiagte.
Bye for now, Glennis

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Gave this motel a good review 12 months ago with special reference to then manager Ken. Motel has changed hands since and new owner Glennis has maintained the friendly and supportive attitude that we found 12 months ago with Ken. Having two complimentary cappuccinos and slices of homemade carrot cake delivered to our unit door is a pleasant and unusual surprise.

Room tip: Choose Room 12A if disability access is needed.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glennis C, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Good morning Bob, Many thanks for noting your appreciation of a recent gesture and it was with my pleasure. I saw an opportunity to say thanks for repeating your stay with us and how rewarding when it leaves a smile on peoples faces. Safe travels, Glennis

Reviewed 12 March 2018

It is the little, thoughtful touches that distinguish one otherwise ordinary motel from another. There are plenty of those touches at the Crescent Motel: complimentary cold bottled water in the fridge, a coffee machine in the room, continental breakfast that is simple but fresh with some home made features. I stayed there twice and the rooms were recently renovated, with comfortable beds. The wifi was fast and free.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Glennis C, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Traveller, Many thanks for you lovely review and for taking a moment to write it. Safe travells and we look forward to welcoming you back one day soon. Kind regards Glennis

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for four nights after travelling from interstate for a family funeral.

All staff were considerate of our circumstances which was greatly appreciated

The room was very clean, had everything we needed and the bed was incredibly comfortable

Highly recommended as a well priced option in Taree.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glennis C, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Good morning Helen and Darren,
Thanks for affording time to write such a lovely review during a busy time. Your coments are very much appreciated by all of us here at the Crescent Motel. We are happy that we made you feel welcome and of course we loved hearing that you liked the accommodation here.
All the best and we look forward to your return visit, thanks again Glennis

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

After reading a lot of reviews and seeing this was the no.1 spot to stay in Taree, this made me book there! Wasn’t let down. Greeted by friendly people who helped me with places to eat, and went over everything was amazing! The room itself is what you would expect for a country town motel. Wifi was fast which was great, bathroom could use an update but did the job! Bed was extremely comfy and the place was quiet! Overall it was a great place to stay! If I have to come back for work again I’ll definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Glennis C, Owner at Crescent Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hello Kevin, Many thanks for the amazing review and for taking time out to write it.We are well regarded as a quiet spot and it is peaceful here. I am happy when guests feel welcomed with friendship as this is your home away from home. KInd regards, Glennis