Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 94
Hotels.comUSD 93
Booking.comUSD 94
eDreamsUSD 94
CheapTicketsUSD 93
TravelocityUSD 93
All reviews bottled water fresh milk sized fridge crockery and cutlery up to date comfortable beds lovely hosts air con road noise comfortable stay great room free wifi good nights sleep excellent stay close to town overnight stay theo
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Booked on line and communication was very quick and helpful. Check in a breeze and room ready. Receptionist was very friendly and accommodating. Room was outstanding value for money with very comfortable beds, exceptionally clean throughout and enough room for bags and extras. Room 15 I am assuming has been renovated and all provisions are present. Thank you for our overnight stay and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to others. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nreay73
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review.
We are glad to hear when we have gotten things right... you are correct, Room 15 has been very recently renovated, and we now have most of the larger rooms completely re-done.
Happy travels, and hope to see you again some time.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is just a friendly, clean, "very thing works" place to stop over. I had a useful recommendation for dinner, WiFi worked, Austar to watch the AFL and a breakfast cooked just as I had asked. It was clean, I had plenty of towels and the bed was the most comfortable I had slept in on the road for some time. They put me where I could park my car with kayak attached without risk someone would run into it - caring.

Room tip: I stayed at the rear of the property as I had requested a quiet room. It also meant my kayak was safe from bad drivers.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank keentraveller014

Hi there!
Thanks for a very positive review... the only thing is I think that you may have watched the AFL on free-to-air, we don't have Austar here :)
I do remember helping you to find a safe place for the kayak though... glad you liked the beds.
Safe travels and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great room with a comfy bed was exactly what we needed!! Loved that they give you complimentary water & FRESH milk too...this was appreciated. Sadly we were very close to the road and the trucks braking was quite noticable...suggest you ask for a room away from the road.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Hi Fiona
Glad you liked the bed :)
Sorry we have had a noisy couple of days, it is usually pretty quiet.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip, and get home safely.
-- Kris & Theo

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Staff so helpful needed an early check in and it wasn't a hassle at all room was spotless, bed was comfy best nights sleep I've had in a long time, shower was perfect.
Really I can't fault it and so cheap. Would defiantly stay here again thanks so much to all the great staff keep up the good work...One very happy family :))

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jamesbG4776PJ
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Hi James
Thanks for a great review... we really appreciate it.
I am glad we could give you what you needed, that is our main aim...
Hope the little one is feeling better now.
Kris

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a short over night stay at the Stagecoach Inn on our way through Tamworth. The room was clean and comfortable with no noise from the highway allowing for a really good nights sleep. The owners we friendly and the free bottle of water each was a nice touch.

The Stagecoach Inn represented good value for money and we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Hi David,
Thanks for reviewing us, we appreciate your time.
Glad to hear you were happy with your stay.
Hope the rest of your trip goes well,