Lowest prices for your stay
USD 81
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Hotels.comUSD 81
Agoda.comUSD 80
CheapTicketsUSD 81
All reviews bottled water fresh milk sized fridge reasonable rates new england beds were comfortable excellent place to stay air con friendly hosts would stay again great room close to town theo motel highway stopover cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is just a friendly, clean, "very thing works" place to stop over. I had a useful recommendation for dinner, WiFi worked, Austar to watch the AFL and a breakfast cooked just as I had asked. It was clean, I had plenty of towels and the bed was the most comfortable I had slept in on the road for some time. They put me where I could park my car with kayak attached without risk someone would run into it - caring.

Room tip: I stayed at the rear of the property as I had requested a quiet room. It also meant my kayak was safe from bad drivers.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank keentraveller014
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Hi there!
Thanks for a very positive review... the only thing is I think that you may have watched the AFL on free-to-air, we don't have Austar here :)
I do remember helping you to find a safe place for the kayak though... glad you liked the beds.
Safe travels and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great room with a comfy bed was exactly what we needed!! Loved that they give you complimentary water & FRESH milk too...this was appreciated. Sadly we were very close to the road and the trucks braking was quite noticable...suggest you ask for a room away from the road.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Hi Fiona
Glad you liked the bed :)
Sorry we have had a noisy couple of days, it is usually pretty quiet.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip, and get home safely.
-- Kris & Theo

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Staff so helpful needed an early check in and it wasn't a hassle at all room was spotless, bed was comfy best nights sleep I've had in a long time, shower was perfect.
Really I can't fault it and so cheap. Would defiantly stay here again thanks so much to all the great staff keep up the good work...One very happy family :))

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jamesbG4776PJ
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Hi James
Thanks for a great review... we really appreciate it.
I am glad we could give you what you needed, that is our main aim...
Hope the little one is feeling better now.
Kris

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a short over night stay at the Stagecoach Inn on our way through Tamworth. The room was clean and comfortable with no noise from the highway allowing for a really good nights sleep. The owners we friendly and the free bottle of water each was a nice touch.

The Stagecoach Inn represented good value for money and we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kris M, Manager at Stagecoach Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Hi David,
Thanks for reviewing us, we appreciate your time.
Glad to hear you were happy with your stay.
Hope the rest of your trip goes well,

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Our stay at the Stagecoach was just perfect. Our hosts Kris & Theo could not have been more friendly and really charming. Our newly renovated room was spotless and comfortable. Parking right outside our room was just so convenient.
Breakfast personally delivered by our host was fantastic, Theo is a great cook.
Small pool was just right to cool off.
We will be back soon.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for a lovely review...
I agree Theo is a fantastic cook, (which is a blessing as I am terrible).
We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Travel safe,