All reviewsairport shuttleleave the carhave stayed here several timesenjoyable staythe staff were friendly and helpfulbit datedvisit canberraarrived lategreat value for moneyalanmildewutilise
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Not one to leave a negative review but Comfort Inn experience not really one of my favourites. Reception staff friendly but disorganised. Only one person trying to book multiple people in at once.
Room was spacious with all the basics including a large lounge and desk. Decor really tired and well overdue for a facelift.
Bathroom bin lid doesn’t appear to have been cleaned in sometime, toilet stained and significant number of chips out of the bath and the door handle falling off.
Spent ages looking for a tv remote that couldn’t be found.
Room service was fairly quick, food was ok Thai beef salad was a little tasteless but fresh.
Can’t see myself coming back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Allan C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport International, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi there ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

Would you mind providing me with the details of name the room was booked under so i can look further into your concerns.

It would be greatly appreciated so we can look into issues to help us improve.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed here a couple of nights to visit Canberra and play golf.
A great location for us and reasonably priced...with a free upgrade !!
The hotel is a bit dated but the room was clean and tidy. We found the conservatory style foyer to be very relaxing and made the rooms very quiet.
The bed was a bit soft for us bot otherwise a pleasant stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Always stay here when we are flying out of Canberra they have a great airport shuttle bus and you can leave your car at the hotel while you're away, Allen and Jenni and all the staff are extremely friendly and helpfull, the food in the Monsoon resterant was excellent and the rooms are always spotlessly clean great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018

No Complaints, Staff was Amazing and very helpful, The room was very clean and very comfortable, We would stay here again for sure... Even though we arrived late and very tired the Staff was very Helpful Even the Cook took the time to make us a meal..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn Airport International Hotel. Although it is post-art deco in age and style.
, it is unique with a huge indoor tropical garden and bathing a pool. I really enjoyed this atmosphere. I found hosts Allan & Jenny very customer orientated and happy to help in a timely way whenever I needed something extra. My room was clean and well serviced with effective air conditioning and a decent volumous and strong shower stream. The room fridge and TV were also good. I will definitely be staying here with them on my return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business