All reviews double windows the main road just like home beds were very comfortable family room room was large would stay again easy access accommodation motel canberra foxtel hosts luxury couch
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I recently spent two nights here for work purposes.
The motel is located a perfect distance for a stroll into town and my room was spacious, clean and well-lit.
Check-in was speedy, and completed by a very pleasant man. A bonus was the scrambled eggs (cooked in a frying pan, as opposed to microwave like so many places do these days), and delivered to my room both mornings at the requested time.
It was a really enjoyable stay and I will stay there again when I return.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016

stayed for 2 nights, handy location 2mins away from queanbeyan shopping centre and 15min drive to Canberra and other visiting sights. Nice large rooms and very clean, friendly staff at check in, no complaints in this regard. But however some small items could do with some general maintenance, the towel railing in bathroom kept falling down, and the front door hinges could do with adjusting as the door kept getting stuck on tile floor. If i have a screwdriver i would have fixed it myself. Also i found the traffic noise at night was a bit much, only the trucks as they come down the hill. But for the price and location i would still go back and stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

My wife and I tried this motel on the recommendation of a friend. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. the room was large and comfortable, bathroom looked new and was very clean. Even with a room facing the road it was very quiet. We will be using this as our motel of choice as we will be going to visit grand kids on a frequent basis.

Room tip: Any room will be OK
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

It's a pearl of a motel love it clean and feel fresh 10 km to cbd of Canberra
Plenty of pubs in very good restaurants
Love it and this is my place to stay
By the way need 4 stars
Manger with a smile any thing you ask u get and in a cold night nice a woram it's lovely

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Motel was well appointed with microwave, dishes and utensils. Real milk provided. Spotlessly clean and Foxtel on TV. My room faced the road which made it noisy in the early morning although the double glazing helped. I found it was popular with people leaving for work at 5am which meant an early wake up call for 4 mornings in a row. Free parking. A little way out of town if you wanted a quick meal.

Trip type: Travelled on business