“Try the Bento Box”

Makimoto Port Macquarie
Ranked #16 of 259 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: MakiMoto Port Macquarie is a fully licensed casual restaurant, focused on Japanese gourmet food. We have a great space for people to enjoy a nice meal with friends and family. Or, for those who are solo, try out our sushi bar. Take-away is also available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend suggested this restaurant and it was a great choice for lunch.
There’s an extensive menu but we both chose the Bento boxes. Mine was salmon and my friend chose chicken. OMG- it was delicious.
Washed down with a glass of wine, we were delighted with this restaurant.
Bento boxes were under $20 each and the flavours, selection and presentation was a winner for us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is was our "returned" trip to this restaurant and it is one of the best Japanese I've had. Laid back in atmosphere, but food is amazing! Sashimi very fresh.
Easter weekend it was packed. We will be back again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is by far the best place for Japanese in town and I come here every time I am visiting the city and has not failed to disappoint

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I went to this restuarant. I looked over the menu. The few things that excited me (being primarily a vegetarian) were only on the lunch menu and they were not smart enough to offer it

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited here several times and every time it's been excellent. The food is fabulous, service is quick and efficent and the menu varied. Prices are reasonable for the top quality meals. We absolutely love the bento boxes and the tempura is always delicious.
They are now open on Mondays too. Very highly recommended.